UFS PRO TOUR CURCUIT (UFS PTC)

By jasco games, in UFS Fan Announcements

Hello all,

Our first ever UFS Pro Tour Circuit will be kicking off in Florida. We have alot planned for this event and I hope many of you will be able to attend.

Until the website is finished information and news will be posted on myspace at:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=496905199

SCOUTS AND VOLUNTEERS!

If you would like to help us make UFS greater then it has ever been, you can do something to help! We are getting no support from FFG this season for our events, other than their permission to host official events. To prove to them that the UFS community is something that FFG needs, you can help by sending us "Prize Support". What we mean by that is; if you have anything you can donate to our players at the PTC tournaments, for example; shirts, games, comics, cards, playmats or anything that is themed with the UFS card game, we will use this as extra support to our event attendees.

If you would like to help you can send your support to:

Jason (UFS PTC Organizer)

at:

2842 34th Street

Lubbock Texas, 79410

You can also contact me at: [email protected]

or by phone at: 806-252-3404

First Event:

South Arena Showdown
October 10th and 11th 2009
Oct 10th: Standard Singles starting at 10am - After top cuts there will be a sealed event with prizes, also more TBA
Oct 11th: either standard teams event, or legacy singles event - After top cuts there will be a legacy sealed event with LOTS of legacy prize support to give out

Prizes so far include:
A plane ticket to gencon next year
Copies of Street Fighter IV and Soul Calibur IV
4 Life Counters
16 Uncut Sheets
16 Art Prints
Custom Plaques
3 binders with complete sets
And much more including lots of promos

Pre-Registration prizes will be given to people who preregister and pay in advance (you do not want to miss out on these prizes).

Entry fee for the entire weekend is $20.00, that includes entry into any events we do with the exception of sealed events. Those will be based on product price and other factors.

See you in the South Arena

what is the exact addres of the tournament.i have yet to see this unless its in fort myers which is all the way at the bottom of florida witch is pretty inconvienient.

It is in Ft. Myers. It's in a high school whose name I can't remember even though I've been there twice.

......I remember there was a Domino's nearby lol

All I know is signs point to going at the moment but I'll take a train again. Screw driving. The train is SO MUCH BETTER. You can hijack a table in the dining room and build decks and test for HOURS, and the seats are incredibly comfortable. For sleeping, not so much (bringing your own pillow helps), but there is SO MUCH LEG ROOM, and two power outlets for your handheld devices and laptops.

In other words, it's 100 times as epic as driving.

South Fort Myers High...inconvenient or not thats where it is, this is the second year for my event....

Emailed sir. Thank you for your time.