deck idea

By comdieguy, in Gummi Garage

so i have an idea for a deck just having trouble rounding it out

i want to use the new lvl 1 donalds and goofys along with red rocket and shooting star its basically a tech deck have figure out who i want to abuse more im thinking donald cause endless magic sounds nice

comdieguy said:

so i have an idea for a deck just having trouble rounding it out

i want to use the new lvl 1 donalds and goofys along with red rocket and shooting star its basically a tech deck have figure out who i want to abuse more im thinking donald cause endless magic sounds nice

You can always keep bringing back Cure(-ra or -raga). I'm not sure if it can bring back Magic/Friends, but unless the opponent plays Phil or Wizard, this could be a good deck in Aggro or WR. Against a control deck though... you'd get your butt handed to you. I'd say, go mostly with Donald, but pack a Goofy, just in case.

you can do it to magic/friend cause there magic cards anywere but in the fried area. another idea i had was riku plus all those cards that say stuff stops working mostly a dark deck but with light friends lie owl phil pooh sebastion and wakka and diz plus kingdom key with soul eaters for win

what's the appeal here? aren't techs terrible? Is this just a proof of concept sort of thing?

tech are awesome there free kills for world rush even if you have to have friendrs out to do them. and yes im just trying to bounce ideas off different people.

they're not awesome, because they don't get around two of the better dark cards (ceberus and behemoth). What with the prevalence of Monstro, Ceberus will just destroy this tech deck.

yes but currently no one i play with is using monstro

comdieguy said:

yes but currently no one i play with is using monstro

This is me picking my jaw off the floor and building a deck for Friday.

but that may change cause some people get ideas in the middle of the week and build and test at tournments

comdieguy said:

but that may change cause some people get ideas in the middle of the week and build and test at tournments

But nobody's ran Monstro in your playgroup before? Really?

no monstro use to be run all the time just not lately every one has been trying out theme decks like halloween and olympus

comdieguy said:

no monstro use to be run all the time just not lately every one has been trying out theme decks like halloween and olympus

oh, okay

see as one of the guys just ran a dark deck people may switch it up

heh prolly a good call, dark decks are actually pretty solid in a monstroless world

yea there not bad but he still lose somehow and he hit a no lvl 1 dark cards for three turns but thats what you get for running ansem

ok i got bored and im trying out an old deck and i need ideas

player card: riku lvl 2 (promo) just cause i like it

freinds: 19

owl lvl 0 x2

captain pete lvl 0 x2

sebastion lvl 0

wakka lvl 0

phil lvl 1 x2

winne the pooh lvl 1 x2

diz lvl 1 x2

abu lvl 1 (b.o.d) x3

chesrie cat lvl 2 x2

jack spearow lvl 3 x2

attack: 9

fairy harp x 3

soul eater x3

kingdom king x2

event 1

dark: 11

panic lvl 3 x3

barrel spider lvl 3 x3

barbosa lvl 5 x2

pirate lvl 6 (b.o.d.) lvl 6 x3

world: deep jungle

total count: 41

this is just a rough idea alot of stuff will change as i get inspired or as play testing shows. most likely the pirates and barrels spiders will be changed for more freinds, kingdom king could get changed but its in the so i can hit for three on the forms. ive won early on with the panic, captian pete, barbosa burning off life. i like the idea but need some feedback