Death and Zeon Filled Corpses

By Dalerik, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Alright hey everyone.

alright, i want to drain zeon from corpses. in my theory this could work. all beings have zeon right? (unless their pow sucks) even if they can't access it. so that there is that. also undead can have zeon, there is nothing preventing an undead from having zeon as far as i know (am i missing something?). there is nothing that says that the zeon in your pool leaves your body once you die. but then again the way zeon works it might leave the body, they don't talk about it. probably because they wouldn't think people would think about it this way.

my thoughts are that when a person dies the zeon doesn't leave right away. if not at all. and that if you were to use an ability like drain zeon, or supernatural devourer you could essentially get all the zeon from their corpse. I'm thinking if i had the drain zeon necromancy spell i could go to each go the corpses after a battle and drain their zeon with them getting a 0 on their resistance check.

it would allow me to regain a small amount of my zeon after each fight and help off balance some zeon spending for necromancers, it could be very useful.

i wanted to get your guys thoughts on whether this is just impossible because of some rule saying as soon as someone dies they lose all zeon in their pool (not accumulated zeon). side note, would this extend to ki?

thank you.

From what i hate talked about with my GM and the only way to drain the dead from their zeon is if they can accumulate it. Thats all that we have confirmed but I will keep you updated when we find something new.

I would have to say no, because otherwise I would be opening the door to all kinds of exploitation of dead characters. However, there is no reason to stop you from restraining a person and then draining them of zeon.