Release Date!!!

By ObiWanClousseau, in Rogue Trader

Ok, this is not "official". So just listen for a sec...

Game Store guy said his distributor told him, and I quote " Friday the 25th , so about 2 more weeks. That is if Fantasy Flight doesn't push it back again which they've already done several times. They're really bad about that. It was supposed to be here end of August..but well..sorry! Nothing I can do about it."

While not official, FFG has to give dates to their distributors and seeing as this is how the Games Store owner feeds his family, he should know. Better than me anyway.

I expect this doesn't apply if you ordered online say on Amazon or whatever. I notice that Borders and B&N let them sit in the back room for a couple days before they bother stocking the shelves with them.

So everybody chill. Paint some minis while you're waiting.

Cheers!

This fits with what I've heard too.

However, there have been people who called up FFG Sales and got told it won't be out until October.

You'll actually find that distributors guess the dates a lot of the time, hence the strange dates Amazon sometimes has.

Its like when you tell your boss that a 30 hour project will take 2 weeks, you buy yourself time in case theres a gretchin with a spanner in the engine room.

UncleArkie said:

Its like when you tell your boss that a 30 hour project will take 2 weeks, you buy yourself time in case theres a gretchin with a spanner in the engine room.

Check out Parkinson's Law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_law