Movie Trailer

By Hawknight, in CoC General Discussion

Has anyone seen the trailer for the C of C movie, looks pretty decent. I haven't been able to find a release date, but i really wanna see it.

Hawknight said:

Has anyone seen the trailer for the C of C movie, looks pretty decent. I haven't been able to find a release date, but i really wanna see it.

This prolly belongs in the World of Lovecraft subforum, buuuut...

I've seen the silent movie, which was great, and trailers of the "new" movie, which is already over a year old, and looks a bit crap and hase Tori Spelling in it as a deep one... Can't be hopeful that one...

Tori Spelling...Deep one...that is wrong on sooooo many levels...*bonk* ouch sewer pipe!

I tried to see it on the very last day it was showing in Los Angeles, and took the subway to get there. There was some sort of Metrolink maintenance problem that Sunday, which kept me from reaching Hollywood. Usually the LA subway works excellently. Seems I was fated to not see that film.

Chick

Anyone have a link to the trailer?

chicklewis said:

I tried to see it on the very last day it was showing in Los Angeles, and took the subway to get there. There was some sort of Metrolink maintenance problem that Sunday, which kept me from reaching Hollywood. Usually the LA subway works excellently. Seems I was fated to not see that film.

Chick

Subway problems? Sounds like Chthonians!

The silent movie is full of Win! I've bought it ofcourse, because such projects need support. And the same peeps are making The Whisperer In Darkness now, a Lovecraft story that high on my list of favorites.

The Tori Spelling one I want to see just to see how bad it is. It looks craptastic.