Scans

By Blue Slime, in Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game

Hello everyone. I think the Kingdom Hearts TCG looks great. I've read the rules, checked out the cards, and I'm very interested. I'm so into it that I've made a Kingdom Hearts patch for OCTGN. The only trouble is that I can't get ahold of the scans.

Apparently the Tomy site is gone and for some reason I can't connect to www.universaltcgs.com . I spent the better part of yesterday scouring various KH forums and japanese websites to no luck. Could somebody please help me get ahold of or send me the scans (preferably japanese but english is okay too) with no watermarks?

Blue Slime said:

Hello everyone. I think the Kingdom Hearts TCG looks great. I've read the rules, checked out the cards, and I'm very interested. I'm so into it that I've made a Kingdom Hearts patch for OCTGN. The only trouble is that I can't get ahold of the scans.

Apparently the Tomy site is gone and for some reason I can't connect to www.universaltcgs.com . I spent the better part of yesterday scouring various KH forums and japanese websites to no luck. Could somebody please help me get ahold of or send me the scans (preferably japanese but english is okay too) with no watermarks?

To date, on these and the Heart forums, I don't think I've ever seen a full set of scans. I vaguely remember seeing some scans of set 3, but I don't think it was a complete set.

Trothael said:

To date, on these and the Heart forums, I don't think I've ever seen a full set of scans. I vaguely remember seeing some scans of set 3, but I don't think it was a complete set.

Aww, that's a bummer. I thought the Tomy site used to have every card scanned. I hoped maybe somebody archived all of em' before the site went down. I suppose I could just use generic placeholder graphics with my patch but that wouldn't be as fun.

www.universaltcgs.com/KHDBPage.html

This has scans of all 4 sets, along with the scan for "Event 01". To date, I believe the only promo's released without large-scale scans are MerSora, Riku & lvl1 Tinkerbell

EDIT: Sorry, this has watermarks (should read the full post before I post lol) I'm pretty sure I saw the Jap sets scannned somewhere aswell tho. I'll scour my computers for a possible bookmark

Blue Slime said:

I can't connect to www.universaltcgs.com

with no watermarks?

devilmonkey said:

www.universaltcgs.com/KHDBPage.html

This has scans of all 4 sets, along with the scan for "Event 01". To date, I believe the only promo's released without large-scale scans are MerSora, Riku & lvl1 Tinkerbell

All UTCGs scans have watermarks as well.

Could always try asking Getalinks for his scans.

Thanks a lot for the help and suggestions, Trothael and Devilmonkey. I really appreciate it. gran_risa.gif

Hmm, I sent a friend request but Getalinks hasn't been on these forums in over a month. Like I said, I can't access www.uinversaltcgs.com either. Could someone head over to the the Universal TCGS forums and let Getalinks know I'm trying to reach him on the FFG boards please?

WttDawn is a mod over there apparently (I don't log in to UTCG anymore).

See what he can do for yez.

Workin' on it as we speak sirs. ^_^