Is anyone else waiting for the rest of the “Frozen in Time” plot cards to be posted?

By Erik Pulkka, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

It has been over two months since the first two “Frozen in Time” plot cards were posted. The posting said that the rest of the cards would be posted within the next few weeks. That hasn’t happened.

Has FFG changed their minds on posting the rest of the cards? If not, when are they going to get around to posting them?

I cannot be the only one checking everyday for the rest of the plot cards.

Yea, I"m kinda hoping they can finish that up before I finish the campaign I'm in right now and get to take my turns as OL. They even got done with GenCon some weeks ago now, and I'd think they'd have designed the cards already, shouldn't be too hard to post the others up. Would certainly like to see the rest of them.

I'm wating too, cheking for them everyday in the FFG news!

It seems that FFG forgot them...

Yeah I hear ya.... Wonder where the rest went too!

I hope they bundle this complete plot cards set "Frozen in Time" in prepared expansion Sea of Blood. Because I don't want mix in Descent game any of homemade content only quality FFG stuff. If someone want print them so let it be. This option should (stay) leave, but not only.

Erik Pulkka said:

It has been over two months since the first two “Frozen in Time” plot cards were posted. The posting said that the rest of the cards would be posted within the next few weeks. That hasn’t happened.

I locked in today to post exactly this question, so count me in towards the "Waiting for the new Frozen in Time plot cards" crew.

I have sent the question into the webmaster and have only gotten the auto response that someone will answer my question soon. (Aug 20th)

If everyone sent in the question, maybe somebody would get a response. Or they might just post it. Either way, Please send in a Question on Frozen in Time issue.

Yes, I'm waiting for them.

I'm waiting too!

and apparently that message was too short...so here you go.

I'd like the whole set as opposed to having single cards come out over time. They are useless unless complete anyway. I'm not looking for them, I'm sure someone will post about them here when they show up. So no, I'm not waiting for them. :)

They should pack them in Sea of Blood like they did for other errata cards in other expansions.

Yeah, I'm curious myself to see the rest printed, though it will probably be quite a while before I'm done with this current campaign and ready to start a second, considering we do about 20 or 30 conquest every other week (we play about once every two weeks).

Frog said:

They should pack them in Sea of Blood like they did for other errata cards in other expansions.

That would be the best solution. Since these cards should have been in the Tomb of Ice Expansion, they must have missed the deadline.

I'm not seeing the first two cards in the support section anymore, I think they ditched them completely.

I wonder if they just decided to throw them into the SoB expansion as a bonus or something. I can imagine the sea freezing over or something demonio.gif