Slow today...

By Trothael, in Odds & Ends

Man, I'm bored...

/tg/'s being boring. AL's RB is nigh-on empty. Even these boards are being slow. I don't feel like taking a wander over to the Dark Heresy or WFRP boards either =/

We need some new sort of forum game to keep people entertained. We used to have loads going....any ideas?

The only ones that come to mind are the spam thread (And it's staying dead.) and the 'rant' thread. But they were boring.

Oh, there was also the 'Survival' thing.

Isn't nearly every day slow though? But hmmm.... nothing comes to mind...

Btw, watched Rozen Maiden and all I have to say is desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu.

INORITE~Desu

Suiseiseki makes everything better ;]

Hey, I remember he spam thread. good times, gooood times...

What about the quote game thingy? I know it died, but it entertain for a good week or so.

I just realised an OrgXIII RP forum I joined a while back actually has a 'General Discussion' section, and they've got a shedload of forum games. I think I'm gonna drag a few over here after the Org~Survival thread comes to a conclusion.

Trothael said:

I just realised an OrgXIII RP forum I joined a while back actually has a 'General Discussion' section, and they've got a shedload of forum games. I think I'm gonna drag a few over here after the Org~Survival thread comes to a conclusion.

I remember the "Im in your _____________" game from the old forums.

as in: "I'm in your Forums, trolling your posts"

omg... two whole days without even a single conversational topic