Bryan Fury Duel Symbol

By Monkey D. Wolfwood, in UFS Deck Building

So today it was either I build a Heihachi Mishima deck or Bryan Fury. I had more inspiration for making Mr. Fury.

Bryan Fury.

2x 2/5 Kunpaetku Shrine - Dream Remnants +3H
2x 3/4 Ymirfang +2M

2x 2/5 Stone Skin +2L
2x 3/4 Berserker Rage

4x 6/3 Body Slam +2M Throw
4x 5/3 Crushing Embrace of the Jotun Desparation 4 Throw
4x 4/3 Astaroth's Body Splash +2M
4x 4/3 Leg Slash +2H B:2
4x 4/2 Upper Claw +1M

3x 3/5 Master of Magic
3x 3/5 Enraged Golem
3x 2/5 In Search of Plunder +3M
3x 2/5 Black Giant +3L
3x 2/5 All Life is Prey +3L
4x 2/5 Stand Off +3M
4x 2/5 Ka Technique +3M
4x 2/4 Hungry for Battle
4x 1/5 Brooding +3H

Its more a fire deck but Master of Magic and Ka Tech are snuck in for good measure. Destroying foundations from Bryan Fury's Enhance and Ymirfang accompanied with All Life is Prey is awesome. Bryan also takes care of those pesky damage reduc from King and other annoying foundations. Any comments or help for the deck are more than welcome.

Some quick things, having looked into Bryan myself:

Enemies Now Friends: Definitely a good card to go with if you are Splashing Earth. Bryan's first E lets you get that +4 damage without taking the -2 on your attack. A pair of these on the Field plus a pair of Throws can end the game.

Man Behind the Mask: Great Foundation, as a 0/5. Good complement to Brooding, able to absorb damage once Bryan gets to 14 HP. Allows you to either DR or Buff damage for free.

Things I would take out:

Black Giant: Sure it might look good, but most decks run multiple copies of one unique asset, maybe 2. And that is never assured. I would rather suggest you replace these with Enemies Now Friends.

Over all, I like the idea, and Master of Magic is a great Tech with Bryan. Hopefully it will play well.

-Tinman

Thanks for posting this deck. I'm trying to get ideas for evil. So far Bryan stands out the most from the list. Thanks for posting.

If you have Unstoppable Warrior, they are pretty incredible in Fury for sure. Looks solid though.