Heroes of Newerth

By Eithinis, in UFS Off Topic

Just wanting to see who plays, who doesn't. Heroes of Newerth is a game by S2 Games that's currently in beta; It's almost a replica of the mod Defense of the Ancients, from WC3 custom maps, except with new heroes, different names on things, etc. I know a few of us who play it, but I figured if we could get some more people playin, that'd be pretty awesome. I should have a few beta keys left, and i'm sure other people do as well, if anyone is interested.

If you haven't ever played, the game has a HUGE learning curve though, make sure to play with some friends who are willing to teach ya at first.

Names I use on HoN:

Eithinis
Uneven
Vereor
Eith402

In that order, from most played to least.

Been playing this for about a month or so now, and I love it, I go by the name Pvt.Church on there, I don't remember my psr, but since I played ALOT of games when I was new at it and just screwed around (picking random heroes and such) it isn't too high. Also, I have yet to play more than a single game where atleast 1 player hasn't disconnected, that gets annoying fast.

Yeah, ratings not a big deal, I just like to play with some friends/cool people, n' all. Maybe we could get some ufs inhouse games goin

I was just looking at some of the heros and the main difference is just the models. most the heros were the same :(

nvm looked at a few more..interesting

do you know intensive this is to run? i dont have that good of a computer.