just for clarification

By kaby2, in Rules Discussions

1.kingdom key - if i'm a level 1 sora and win a challenge against a level 3 sora. does he take -3 hp? what if i was valor form sora with kingdom key and won the challenge against ansem lv 10 does he take -8?

equipment cards - if my player has an equipment card attached to him, what are the circumstances that will cause the equipment to be discarded (i.e. challenging other player or battle heartless)?

Kaby said:

1.kingdom key - if i'm a level 1 sora and win a challenge against a level 3 sora. does he take -3 hp? what if i was valor form sora with kingdom key and won the challenge against ansem lv 10 does he take -8?

Yes.

Kaby said:

equipment cards - if my player has an equipment card attached to him, what are the circumstances that will cause the equipment to be discarded (i.e. challenging other player or battle heartless)?

It's either equipped until another card un-equips it or if a condition detailed on the card is met. I think you can discard them whenever as well, but I'd need to check up on that.

Page 29 under play equipment cards:

Additionally, any equipment card can be discarded at any time. In this way, a player can give a character with an equipment card a more powerful equipment card.

Troth, you are correct.

You can also play another one of the same name onto their player, but first must discard the one already in play. Kind of like playing friends of the same name.

ok, i read the rule book, but there was something that said that if they challenge then they would be discarded. thanx for clearing that up.

Kaby said:

ok, i read the rule book, but there was something that said that if they challenge then they would be discarded. thanx for clearing that up.

That's Attack and Magic/Attack cards ^_^ And any Friends or Magic/Friends that participated in a Challenge.

Kaby said:

Actually...if you are a level 1 Sora and win a challenge against a Level 3 Sora, they would take -2HP. (3-1=2)

And if your a Valor Sora against an Ansem they'd lose -7HP. (10-3=7)

I should shoot you with the Math Cannon Troth...for shame... sad.gif

well dont they still lose the one for the challenge plus the lose from kingdom key

WayToTheDawn said:

Kaby said:

Actually...if you are a level 1 Sora and win a challenge against a Level 3 Sora, they would take -2HP. (3-1=2)

Dawn, I think your math cannon went boom to you.. Comdie is right, it is -3 hp. 2 from the effect of the Kingdom Key, and the usual -1 from the challenge.

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Kaby said:

Dawn, I think your math cannon went boom to you.. Comdie is right, it is -3 hp. 2 from the effect of the Kingdom Key, and the usual -1 from the challenge.

Yeah, I just presumed the OP included the standard HP loss.

Please don't shoot me with my own maths cannon...

Trothael said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Kaby said:

We'll spare you this time, and hopefully members will spare us from asking this question in the future.

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Trothael said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Kaby said:

We'll spare you this time, and hopefully members will spare us from asking this question in the future.

The maths cannon exists because I expect them to ask in the future.

math cannons make my head hurt

Ah, see...there's my problem...I was assuming they just meant the Key...

A simple mistake, I humbly withdraw my Math Cannon aiming sir.