Help - Descent: Journeys in the Dark complete component list

By Idarroc, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hello everyone!

Today I've ordered this game at my local gaming store, and I'm getting it in a few days. I decided to carefully read the pdf rulebook on the site in order to be prepared for it, and I noticed that the component list isn't completely accurate. For example, the total number of monster miniatures is specified, but the number of miniatures for each monster type (beastmen, skeletons, etc) isn't. I think it is perfectly normal for a game with such a huge number of components and I expected so, anyway such information would be precious while checking that the game is perfectly in order and there are no missing or wrong pieces. So, I was wondering if reprints of the game have a more accurate list, or if there is a list of this kind somewhere, or if someone would be so kind to post such a list here. I think the only things needed are a list of the number of monster miniatures by type and a list of all "clone cards".

Thank you for any help. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Hi,

Try the file located here . It is not complete though. If someone can reply and give the complete breakdown, I will add the info on the relevant pages of my site.

Thank you very much. happy.gif Sadly, it looks like that file has the same level of information of the rulebooks, anyway.

If I find some time when I get the game I'll post the components contained in my box, so if there is something out of place someone can point it out, and if all the information is correct it will also serve future purchasers. gui%C3%B1o.gif The only problem would be that I bought the italian version of the game, so I could have problems with card names (since translation isn't always literal).

sorry, double post

there are a bunch of painted monster sets on bgg. it's still easy to tell which are masters and which are normal ones, so you might wanna check there.

Thank you! I think that picture perfectly clarifies the number of monsters by type. gui%C3%B1o.gif Now the only problem are cards. lengua.gif