Has anyone ever met Sora?

By nevets2, in Odds & Ends

About four years ago I was working at The Magic Kingdom in Disney World, Florida at a promotional event before Chain of Memories launched.
It's okay if you are a little jealious, most would be (sarcasm). The odds of running into such a rare Disney character, including Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town gear, is slim to none. Add the fact that I brought my game instead of an autograph book just makes it that more special. I may be the only person in the world with an autographed game!

You can find pictures here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033251&id=1494463710

Since I have never read any manga I have a question for you guys.
When Sora signs his name as seen in the pictures he adds some kind of symbol.
Can you guys tell what it is? Since Cast members in costume are forbidden to speak I could not ask.
Friends of mine think it is a Keyblade, while others see it as a kind-of smiley face...
I have no idea.

Another question is with the card game does Sora ever make appearances?

~Nevets

I've never met an official costumed Sora, but I have met countless cosplayers dressed as Sora.

Yeah this was Official Disney Approved Sora!
I was just wondering if they retired him or if they will have him again.

BTW the Keyblade is heavier then you might think. At least it's heavier then my PVC one.

~Nevets

Wow, I have to admit that it is pretty cool to see an actual Disney approved Sora, Donald, and Goofy from KH.

Here I thought Disney didn't care all that much about Kingdom Hearts...hmmm..

As for that symbol when he signs something, I can't for the life of me even begin to figure out what it could be, lol.