Tampa Florida area?

By Nickvr628, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Anyone here around there? I would like to star ta league but don't have friends that have this game yet.

I have a core set and know a few others that have it. We usually play X-wing at Armada Games on 56th St. in Temple Terrace. I haven't gotten to play much yet as I've been sick.

I will be moving to Lakeland in the summer. Im going to school at USF. Not really in the area, but kinda close.

Armada games is right around the corner of USF main campus.

I'm over in Central/Orlando area, but my sister's boyfriend just bought a set with me and lives in St. Pete area, he's looking for people to play with, too.

If you're moving to Lakeland, it seems like you'll be between Orlando and Tampa (unless Lakeland is farther than I'm recalling it.)

Anyone play in St. Pete?

I have a core set and know a few others that have it. We usually play X-wing at Armada Games on 56th St. in Temple Terrace. I haven't gotten to play much yet as I've been sick.

This is where I plan on playing on the first and third Sundays in 2017 until I can get a group going up here in Gainesville. TT is 2 hours away from me.