Release date?

By zwobot, in Age of Conan

never believe the release dates of shops.

btw FFG. when will we see the new update section?

As FFG usually are very forthcoming with info if you actually ask them directly I emailed them about the release date and got the answer "early March". happy.gif

As for the upcoming products-section, it's apparently being worked on and should be up as soon as some technical kinks are ironed out.

Poe said:

As FFG usually are very forthcoming with info if you actually ask them directly I emailed them about the release date and got the answer "early March". happy.gif

As for the upcoming products-section, it's apparently being worked on and should be up as soon as some technical kinks are ironed out.

Thanks for the update

March 2009 is not too bad. I also have been waiting for this game for quite a while. I have re-reading the ACE Conan books. FFG site says Spring 2009 so March is early spring so I guess I can wait.

Tony

"March" listings are beginning to appear at reliable retailers such as FunAgain and Thoughthammer. Usually a good sign.

TK, I look up to you...I was born in '72, but have been a Conan fan since about 1980! I saw these great pieces of artwork, I am guessing they were Franzetta's or Boris'...and within a year or so of that I saw Arnold's movie. That started it...

Looking for to this game as well , it looks awesome :)

Just for you guys enjoyment, Mongoose Publications currently has the rights to the Conan Role Playing game and is doing so well that they have already published a second edition which came out last year. Has tons of books and modules for anyone who loves Conan. Has stuff from Howard and all of the other people out there who has written any story connecting to Conan. The main book is complete and is over 400 pages long. Lots of history and full color map, just like the one for the board game.

Thanks to the recently readded "Upcoming" to to the main menu, it looks like March '09 for release... gran_risa.gif

Sartredes said:

Thanks to the recently readded "Upcoming" to to the main menu, it looks like March '09 for release... gran_risa.gif

which is great aplauso.gif

I sure hope I'll be able to pick it up as soon as it comes out.

I've got in on preorder at my FLGS. Can't wait.

Sartredes said:

Great! I've been looking forward to the game, but forgot to check for any news! Nice...