North Alabama Players?

By Vykk Draygo, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I know this is a bit late but store championship at The Deep in Huntsville tomorrow starting at 1000.

Good luck to everyone! The northwest florida people were a bit traveled out to make this one.

I'll have to do an AAR for both this and the Mobile SC.

I know this is a bit late but store championship at The Deep in Huntsville tomorrow starting at 1000.

Good luck to everyone! The northwest florida people were a bit traveled out to make this one.
this was great fun! It was awesome meeting new folks from Huntsville!

I'll have to do an AAR for both this and the Mobile SC.

Thanks for making the trip.

Has anyone heard anything for a regional tournament in the north alabama area?

The closest Regionals for Alabama are Marietta, GA and Louisville, KY I believe.

All N AL Armada admirals.

The Deep will be having a tournament on the 28th of May. I'll post more details later but it should start signing in at 1000 with fights beginning at 1100. They will want two copies of your list (printed or filled out) and proof that it was built with one of the fleet builders (e.g. Battlescribe, Warlords Hivelab, etc.) to ensure proper fleet builds. This can be via your printouts or you can transcribe your fleet into a list and show an organizer your list on your app. Please come prepared to play with a fleet already generated and your pieces and cards easily accessible so there isn't much delay setting up. More details to follow. Good hunting.

Edited by WGNF911

The Deep is having another seasonal Armada tournament on 9 July.

The Deep in Huntsville will be having another seasonal tournament on the 9th of July. Start signing in at 1000 with fights beginning at 1100. Bring two copies of your list (printed or filled out) or 1 copy with proof that it was built with one of the fleet builders (e.g. Battlescribe, Warlords Hivelab, etc.) to ensure proper fleet builds. This can be via your printouts or you can transcribe your fleet into a list and show an organizer your list on your app. Remember, you have to show the organizers your objectives but those remain hidden from your opponent until the initiative is determined. Please come prepared to play with a fleet already generated and your pieces and cards easily accessible so you won't miss any playtime. Good hunting.

1 Week!

Is this a one day tourney?

Is this a one day tourney?

Yes, just one of the seasonals for the store.

Are any of you by any chance in the Decatur area? We are trying to get a community growing there. We meet most Saturdays at the Comic Shop on sixth ave. we have a small X wing group and I'm trying to get some people interested in Armada as well as Imperial Assault. I've spoken with the shop owner and will be starting Thursday nights in the very near future, if any if you live over this way or wouldn't mind making the short drive from Huntsville one Saturday we would be glad to have you.

I work in Decatur so I could probably swing a few Thursday nights a month. Sat. Might be a little harder but I cud probably swing by not this week but possibly the next. What time?

I work in Decatur so I could probably swing a few Thursday nights a month. Sat. Might be a little harder but I cud probably swing by not this week but possibly the next. What time?

Unfortunately we have had scheduling issues, it looks like we are going to have to do Wednesday nights instead of Thursday. We will be starting on August 10th. I'm usually there at 6:00pm. We would be glad to have you swing by.

We have started having Star Wars game night on Wednesday night in Decatur Al at The Comic Shop 1815 Sixth ave. we have had two nights so far and we are hoping to increase the number of players. We play all FFG's Star Wars games, Armada, Imperial Assault, Rebellion and X wing. I hope some of you stop in for a game.

The Deep in Huntsville will be having another seasonal tournament on the 10th of September. Start signing in at 1000 with fights beginning at 1100. Bring two copies of your list (printed or filled out) or 1 copy with proof that it was built with one of the fleet builders (e.g. Battlescribe, Warlords Hivelab, etc.) to ensure proper fleet builds. This can be via your printouts or you can transcribe your fleet into a list and show an organizer your list on your app. Remember, you have to show the organizers your objectives but those remain hidden from your opponent until the initiative is determined. Please come prepared to play with a fleet already generated and your pieces and cards easily accessible so you won't miss any playtime. Good hunting

Every Tuesday night at The Deep we have Star Wars night. Armada is always on the table but XW is the most popular. We'd love to see more Armada players though. Usually get started right after work timesh.