More damage cards and tokens?

By LazyEyedPsycho, in Wings of War (WWI)

Basically as it says... Does anyonr know if it is possible to buy A & B damage decks and damage tokens seperate from the box (I have all the planes I need). I'm trying to organise a Christmas charity game with LOTS of planes and I don't have anywhere near the number of cards/tokens I'm going to need (hoping to get 100+ players, yes... I'm nuts).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I've seen this done for other really large games, and the organizer printed out a stack of roughly 8.5 x 5.5 inch cards, and duplicated the mix of the damage chits on them. (He took out the explosion one)

Whenever anyone needed damage, they just called out the number and deck, and he took the next appropriate cards.

It really worked well and sped things up a lot.

One cannot buy spare cards yet. You can either create your own cards; or record damage on paper and then reshuffle the damage cards; or if you have a real big group, consider approximating damage using dice:

Use different coloured dice (ie 1x black and 2x white): Roll 1x black and 1x white each time a gun is fired.

Die 1 (black):

1-4 = apply damage amount based on die roll result. 5-6 = no damage. 5-6 also negates special damage roll

Die 2 (white):

2-6 = no special damage

1 = special damage. Then roll two white dice and apply results something to the effect of:

2 = Explosion

3 = Engine Fire

4 = Pilot Wounded

5 = Smoke

6 = Rudder Jam (Left)

7 = Gun Jammed (Green)

8 = Rudder Jam (Right)

9 = Smoke

10 = Engine Damage

11 = Gun Jammed (Red)

12 = Miss