Am I missing cards from the Road to Legend expansion?

By Caladorn, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Last night, after running a game w/ some friends, I sat down to finish reading the rules for the Road to Legend expansion. I came across the Avatar Upgrade cards and how to use them. The rulebook states there are 15 'Any Avatar' cards and 5 specific cards for each avatar. I checked my stack of cards and came up w/ a shortage.

This is what I have: 12 'Any Avatars'- Big Trouble, Dark Strength x3, Enhanced Speed, Lawlessness, Transport Gem, Toughened, Focused, Eldritch LOre, Siege Engines, and Protective Magics. 3 'Beastman Lord'- Shadow Clones, Bloodthirst, and Wraithform. 4 'Titan'- Fiery Armor, Mountain Giants, Desperate Strength, and Greater Ogres. 4 'Great Wyrm'- Diamond Scales, Dragonfear, The Elder Race, and Deadly Claws. 4 'Demon Prince'- Soul Barrier, Endless Hunger, Banefire, and Aura of Pain. 4 'Spider Queen'- Spirit Drain, Acidic Poison, Spider's Nest, and Into My Parlor. 4 'Sorcerer King'- Soul Ward, Arcane Energies, Snipers, and Phylactery.

Did the rulebook goof on the number of cards? Did I lose some and just don't know it?

You have to also count the Lieutenant cards as upgrades.

There are three Any Avatar Lts and one each Avatar specific, (the exception is the Beastman Avatar that has two Lts).

That should make your numbers come out right.

Yes that does. Thank you. I was beginning to worry I lost some cards. I even double checked them w/ the components list and the number came out right.