Time Length of a Game

By Hawknight, in Battlelore

How long does this game take on average? I usually find the the descriptions in the game or on the box are not exactly useful when compaired to actual game time.

I havent played the two player variety other than on vassal so can only tell you that our 4 player Epic, including setup time took around 2 hours. I would therefore guess a 2 player game to take maybe 1.5 hours at the most. I am sure others who have played way more than myself will give you a better guide to game length.

Andy

Hawknight said:

How long does this game take on average? I usually find the the descriptions in the game or on the box are not exactly useful when compaired to actual game time.

Half as long as set-up gui%C3%B1o.gif , so play several rounds! I'd say average 30-40 mins. Goes very quickly with experienced players. I did not find Epic took much over an hour, mostly set-up again, same cards, etc. Anyone else want to chime in?

Z

We expect a game to take about 45 minutes to 1 hour.

The small scenarios can be done in 30 min, but the scenarios with Magic etc should be between 45 min and 60 min.

but it isnt a race now is it :)

Ciao

Mike

played it several times at a friend and we always needed up to 90 minutes but not more ....was real fun when we waited for our TI3 group to show up

Hawknight said:

I doubt your sincereity on this question since you asked a variation of this question on multiple forums. I sniff a point herder here.

Sorry if I jump to conclusions but those that practice in this are really starting to chap my hide.