Removed from the card pool

By dragoku, in UFS Rules Q & A

all right so i'm unsure of how this would go cause my friend told me it worked and i don't quite believe him....

He says that if you use the e on feline spike, that stops the removal of cards from your card pool, you can then use a card that lets you add it to your hand and it works.

Now in my opinion removal from card pool is taking a card from your card pool and placing it anywhere else so that it is not in your card pool anymore (ie momentum, hand, discard, deck, RFG, or staging area)

Am i right and this doesn't work?

i would say that you can't add them to your hand.the reason for this is: it does not just say discarded if it did you could add it to your hand.if it say removed i would think it was just go by the definition of the word.

that's what i thought too.... but i kinda want an official answer so i can officially shove this in my friends face

dragoku said:

that's what i thought too.... but i kinda want an official answer so i can officially shove this in my friends face

consider it official. Feline Spike and its copies will stay in the card pool until they are cleared in the end phase.

Which is a shame, because blocks that work against multiples won't work on Feline Spike if the E has been used. It would have been easier if it said " you cannot remove cards from your card pool until your end phase."

But that would make it fair! :P