Players in Portland Oregon

By Lyraeus, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Looking to set up some play in Portland Oregon. I have 2 core sets and would love to set up some play time. I am good to meet at Red Castle or Guardian Games.

I am ok with letting people use my models if they dont have their own.

Hi Lyraeus ,

Thanks for getting this thread going. Let me also do another plug for our Facebook Group .

We also have our first tournament scheduled, which will be on May 3rd at 12:00pm (registration to end at 12:45pm, dice to commence rolling at 1:00pm), and will take place at Guardian Games .

Edited by Mikael Hasselstein

I just found out about Star Wars Armada and am considering purchasing. I would love to play a few turns or maybe even a short game to see if I want to take the plunge. I just moved to Portland from WA but I'm already very familiar with Guardian Games.

I just found out about Star Wars Armada and am considering purchasing. I would love to play a few turns or maybe even a short game to see if I want to take the plunge. I just moved to Portland from WA but I'm already very familiar with Guardian Games.

Well, I recommend joining the facebook group that was linked above. We have a tournament scheduled for the 3rd of May and depending on release it will be between 180 to 300.

We've got a second tournament scheduled.

It will be on Saturday, May 9th.

The location will be at Red Castle Games

( 6406 SE Foster Road, Portland, OR 97206 )

(links to store/address)

and is scheduled for 1pm .

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Also, more information is on our Facebook Group , which you should really join if you haven't already.

Yo!

I'm just across the river in Vancouver. I know where Guardians is and can show up with my own core set. Not quite certain enough of my own skills to play a tournament yet, but I'd be totally down for setting up a day to just meet up for a friendly match or two.

I am not to far from Portland as well. I live in Chehalis, less then 2 hours away. I sent a request on your Facebook page, and I am looking for some organized play as well.

Vancouver Wa. here.... I work alot so I'll have to plan a week or more out in order to play. I have my own fleet, willing to travel and am a mature adult player who wants to have fun ( and dominate the galaxy ).

*did that sound like a singles ad?*

Edited by Naboobo2000

Hey, I'm from Beaverton Oregon. Rainy Day Games has a bi-weekly Armada night. Next one is Tuesday June 9th at 6:00 p.m. Would always be cool to see more people there!

Here a shameless necro-bump for this thread.

We recently had a well-attended tournament (courtesy of Lyraeus ), and we're working on a web portal for Armada, X-Wing and Imperial Assault communities.

You can find the preview/work-in-progress here:

Concentrated Firepower

Nice man. I am looking forward to getting some wave 2 games in