Digital Star wars

By meekor, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

I just watched the new digital New Hope...It was so freakin pathetic...Between the added music and added CGI made me want to cry out Why ruin a great classic...There was no serious directing ; just alot of voice overs and actors looking like they are talking themselves and nott the character they are with...CGI was looking at animated colorforms on the tv...Sad part is they added deleted scenes with new effects...My old VHS version had better surround sound and flawless movie experience...It is really pathetic to lose the movie magic ; with modern poo...

still better than the prequels.

Well, see? Now I want to watch just to see how bad it is.

Thanks. :P

Just watched the Empire strikes back and it was good ; you could barely notice the changes made from the original...

Wait, so they did some "digital upgrades" when the re-released to theaters, and then again for DVD. Is there even more stuff in these versions?

Just watched the Empire strikes back and it was good ; you could barely notice the changes made from the original...

That was the least molested when Lucas went crazy of the 3.

I just watched the new digital New Hope...It was so freakin pathetic...Between the added music and added CGI made me want to cry out Why ruin a great classic...There was no serious directing ; just alot of voice overs and actors looking like they are talking themselves and nott the character they are with...CGI was looking at animated colorforms on the tv...Sad part is they added deleted scenes with new effects...My old VHS version had better surround sound and flawless movie experience...It is really pathetic to lose the movie magic ; with modern poo...

:(

yea i really like how they expect people to spend as much money as the DVDs (which had the price jump from $60 to $90 when the streaming version was released) but only barrow the movies until they add something superfluous to make you buy it again

Each of the versions listed below are, for all intent and purpose, the movies as seen in the Blue-Ray release. The Fox Fanfare has been replaced, and the extras offered are different with each vendor. 800.00 to get everything being offered by Disney right now:

Amazon - $90 for collection, $20 single movie download

iTunes - $90 for collection, $20 single movie download
Google Play - $90 for collection, $20 single movie download
PlayStation Store - $90 for collection, $20 single movie download
Xbox Video - $90 for collection, $20 single movie download
M-Go - $90 for collection, $15 to $20 single movie download
Verizon's Fios - $108 for collection, $22 single movie download
Vudu - $90 for collection, $15 to $20 single movie download