Flag Sora Scan Request

By Carnagetoxin, in Hollow Bastion

My friend and I were searching for a scan of the "Flag Sora" promo, because I had never seen one. Anyone have a picture handy?

SoraLv2Promocard.png

Sweet. Thank you.

Wow I really never read the quote on Flag Sora and now seeing it with the picture makes me laugh lmao! Makes me think its gonna start a civil war thing lmao.

And in case anyone asks, here is Snow White:

SnowWhitecard.png

Then, assuming King Simba will trade me his Sora promo, I'll upload that too later.

Where did you get the Snow White from? Or have I been under a rock?

From Gen Con or by trading with someone who went there.

And Card_Breaker if you dont get the scan I can scan mine, though its not holo if that matters, and I can post that up if you want?

Kiro13 said:

From Gen Con or by trading with someone who went there.

And Card_Breaker if you dont get the scan I can scan mine, though its not holo if that matters, and I can post that up if you want?

If you want, you can scan the Sora. And I think non-holo is better... I mean look at the background quality of Snow White... it looks terrible...

lol if anyone is looking for Flag Soras i have a ton i won at ACEN this year

9 holios and 22 non holos if you wanna trade for one i'd gladly offer just message me

can someone do a scan of allpromos plse

PopRockSkittles said:

lol if anyone is looking for Flag Soras i have a ton i won at ACEN this year

9 holios and 22 non holos if you wanna trade for one i'd gladly offer just message me

Oh I really need a flag sora both versions if you dont mind going to my trade thread and checking for things you might want.

And card breaker i shall get a scan of the new promo later on today and post it up if you havent already gotten it.

As promised, Awakening Sora!!! Nothing special... except... THE ABILITY TO IMMEDIATELY USE LV 2 MAGIC!!! Pretty good if you depend on the lower level magic and can't seem to draw that Donald you need. However, I don't see it doing well in Challenges since he only has 4 HP and 5 Atk.

AwakeningSoracard.png

Card_Breaker said:

As promised, Awakening Sora!!! Nothing special... except... THE ABILITY TO IMMEDIATELY USE LV 2 MAGIC!!! Pretty good if you depend on the lower level magic and can't seem to draw that Donald you need. However, I don't see it doing well in Challenges since he only has 4 HP and 5 Atk.

AwakeningSoracard.png

I see you got the card.

I dont think its that great.

To be honest i think its awful

I like it. It's one of those cards that, when you put in on the field, you can cry out "BAM!!!" and actually have the other person go "oooooooo"

I gotta say, the only thing I don't like about this card is the level. If only it were level 2...

PS Thank you very much for these scans Card_Breaker . You should get positive karma (+1 karma for Breaker)

Card_Breaker said:

AwakeningSoracard.png

Well Sora is both the biggest (and the only full) character on the card as well as in the foreground. So I guess he can be considered the card's name, "Sora".

Brought this up to Jaffer at GenCon when he was showin me the promos for this Set.

It does indeed count as "Sora"

Card_Breaker said:

AwakeningSoracard.png

where do u get one from and how much is it worth

I will be uploading scans of Cinderella and Aurora once I receive my cards. Belle is already up on Universal TCGs.

i would want Awakening sora i think that card looks amazing anyone willing to part with it contact me =)

if any1 has a flag sora let me know XD

So they are going to stop making cards D: ?

Cinderella:

Cinderella.png

Aurora:

Aurora.png

Card_Breaker said:

Aurora:

Aurora.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-