Vaguely KH related

By Trothael, in Odds & Ends

I could watch animé and be a huge weeaboo. Because I have dual-screen now and can play PC games and watch stuff on the second monitor.

Or I could watch Mulan. I believe it will restore my faith in humanity for about 2.98 minutes. Also: Make A Man Out Of You is the best song ever. EVER.

OR I could combine both into this following AMV about the manliest man in existence and THEN watch Mulan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW9e4rZC03E

Trothael said:

Make A Man Out Of You is the best song ever. EVER.

Gotta agree with you there.

Not sure I'd call it the best song ever, but it's right up there towards the top on my chart of favorites as well. "Mysterious as the dark side of the moon...." Very nice.

I'm watching Mulan.

THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS FILM.

WHY IS IT NOT PRAISED MORE FOR IT'S BRILLIANCE?

EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD.

Trothael said:

I'm watching Mulan.

Darn you, Truffles! Now I want to watch the movie too!

Problem is: I don't own it!! RaWR!

I guess I can find some movie links somewhere...

I own the VHS. You could always Megavideo or Youtube it.

Trothael said:

I'm watching Mulan.

THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS FILM.

WHY IS IT NOT PRAISED MORE FOR IT'S BRILLIANCE?

EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD.

...apparently you've been living on a far off island for the past few years

Round here, Mulan is one of the first titles tossed out when mentioning Disney movies. Every Con I've ever been to had at least two karaoke attempts each at singing "I'll Make a Man Out of You" and "Reflection". I'm sure I've seen some Ping cosplayers at one point aswell. I know for a fact I've seen someone dress their chiwuawua up as Mushu

devilmonkey said:

...apparently you've been living on a far off island for the past few years

Hi, DM . I live on an island nation several thousand miles from where you live and I've been living here for over 19 years now :D

yeah, so whats your point

devilmonkey said:

yeah, so whats your point

None really.

Oshi- I should get ready. I gotta hit up my LGS for TZEENTCH DAY.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

WayToTheDawn said:

I said it before and I'll say it again.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

u mean the movie that's only missing element was Puff the Magic Dragon? Yeah they had the Catarpilliar but still, he was no Puffy!

Side Note: Thoughts/opinions on the live action AiW movie coming out? I think it'll be entertaining after battling some White Mushrooms, but otherwise it seems almost too Tim Burton-y. Still wanna go and watch it tho

Play American McGee's Alice.

Watch new AiW film.

Realise that Tim Burton is rather the sucky producer (Seriously, I've never seen anything entertaining by him. Mebbeh 9 will change that).

???

Profit

Trothael said:

Play American McGee's Alice.

Watch new AiW film.

Realise that Tim Burton is rather the sucky producer (Seriously, I've never seen anything entertaining by him. Mebbeh 9 will change that).

???

Profit

Play American McGee's Alice. - Loved it

Watch new AiW film. - Will probably do this, but will probably not like it...just a feeling...

Realise that Tim Burton is rather the sucky producer - Producer or Director? As a Producer, yes he's a bit lackluster (minus Nightmare Before Christmas, possibly 9) but as a director I think he's much better (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Edward Scissor Hands)

Everyone should check into the comicbook called "Beyond Wonderland" and "Escape from Wonderland"....it's about Alice after everything (much like American McGee's Alice) except she has a family and her daughter has to venture back into Wonderland when something escapes into the real world, Alice is still incredibly insane though, slitting her wrists and being obsessed with her pet albino rabbit....I've yet to read it, I've been trying to track down a copy of the Trade Paperback...but I believe thats the gist of it.

WayToTheDawn said:

Everyone should check into the comicbook called "Beyond Wonderland" and "Escape from Wonderland"....it's about Alice after everything (much like American McGee's Alice) except she has a family and her daughter has to venture back into Wonderland when something escapes into the real world, Alice is still incredibly insane though, slitting her wrists and being obsessed with her pet albino rabbit....I've yet to read it, I've been trying to track down a copy of the Trade Paperback...but I believe thats the gist of it.

I know that thar comicbook.

Or you could always read the book that follows on from AiW, and then read the Looking Glass Wars...

Trothael said:

WayToTheDawn said:

I know that thar comicbook.

Or you could always read the book that follows on from AiW, and then read the Looking Glass Wars...

now that...I was not aware of...

I must go internet hunting now...

Lulz Boy AWAY!!!

Yeah, there was a sequel written.

And then there are more sequels written by another author.

Trothael said:

Yeah, there was a sequel written.

And then there are more sequels written by another author.

Have you read them all? I'm wondering how good the sequals not written by the OA are.

Haven't read them all, however they have always been highly recommended to me.

I remember starting to read one of them, enjoying it and then stopping because I wanted to read Horus Rising more...