Regional Champions Report here

By FFGSteve, in UFS General Discussion

Shaneth said:

Antigoth said:

Shiny binder is shiny. Also took 12 days to arrive from shipping... but that wasn't unexpected as previously stated.

Wait, wut, you gots a shiny binder?

Its one of those "view cover" binders with tekken art inserted. And the plastic is pretty glossy/shiny.

I think that is what he meant...although a foil binder (i dont even know what that means) would have been awesome!

Smazzurco said:

Shaneth said:

Antigoth said:

Shiny binder is shiny. Also took 12 days to arrive from shipping... but that wasn't unexpected as previously stated.

Wait, wut, you gots a shiny binder?

Its one of those "view cover" binders with tekken art inserted. And the plastic is pretty glossy/shiny.

I think that is what he meant...although a foil binder (i dont even know what that means) would have been awesome!

*Stamps For Smazzy*

Even in the non-rules Q&A area this man successfully translates my words!

I haven't gotten anything from FFG for regionals prize. Did everyone get theres already? Should I just wait longer or what should be done?

JChang said:

I haven't gotten anything from FFG for regionals prize. Did everyone get theres already? Should I just wait longer or what should be done?

Many of us have already received ours, even those of us out of country, and those who are across the pond. I would email or call FFG to find out if your email with your information was received, and if a set was sent out to you.

I still haven't gotten mine either. I will mail FFG today.