Regional Champions Report here

By FFGSteve, in UFS General Discussion

Hey everyone,

If you have won a regional championship this year before Gen Con please e-mail me at:

[email protected]

You need to include your name and mailing address. I will double check this against our list and hope to mail out the extra championship prizes by mid September. Congratulations again to all of the winners.

This should kinda be stickied yaknow Steve?

XD

Such a bad and unorganised person happy.gif

Sent a message/bump.

KABOOM

Mailed.

(post too short)

Sent. 08/31/09

(too short)

Sent my info 9/10/09

Thanks for everything!

i sent mine a few weeks ago...it would be freekin sweet to get a 2 dot jin or kazuya...lol

Sent my info the day this was posted, lol.

Anybody hear anything back?

nothing yet myself

Yeah, well...you cheated, and I'm claiming your win for myself. I, uh...I went easy on you! Yeah, that!

So there.

(notrly)

It does say mid September was the desired mailout date...maybe they're on the way?

MegaGeese said:

Yeah, well...you cheated, and I'm claiming your win for myself. I, uh...I went easy on you! Yeah, that!

So there.

(notrly)

It does say mid September was the desired mailout date...maybe they're on the way?

Am i gon have to turn 1 you again? :D

So they should be mailing these out by now right?

Eithinis said:

MegaGeese said:

So there.

(notrly)

Am i gon have to turn 1 you again? :D

And yes, this is a good question. Is it safe to assume that we'll get some word back when we see a SOTG?

Just got mine in the mail earlier today.

Just got mine as well.

Thanks Steve and the rest of the staff at FFG!

Binder looks really good. Postal service thought they were mixing paint though and shook my package enough to where almost all the cards fell out, but i got them organized and back in :)

Smazzurco said:

Just got mine as well.

Thanks Steve and the rest of the staff at FFG!

Binder looks really good. Postal service thought they were mixing paint though and shook my package enough to where almost all the cards fell out, but i got them organized and back in :)

Yeah, same for me. Half my cards were out too, haha. But the binder looks great, got mine two days ago

I was wondering if any of the canadian players have recieved thier cards yet.

I have yet to receive mine.

sir_shajir said:

I was wondering if any of the canadian players have recieved thier cards yet.

I have yet to receive mine.

I'm giving it another two weeks before I start wondering... I figure Canada Customs is currently holding a bunch of our sets and trying to learn how to play the game.

+1 for england getting his and thats my final post

Shiny binder is shiny. Also took 12 days to arrive from shipping... but that wasn't unexpected as previously stated.

nothing yet :(

GouHadou said:

nothing yet :(

Weird, I got mine and I live way far away! It is a nice look too :)

- dut

Mike and I got ours
Andre from ottawa got his aswell.

Antigoth said:

Shiny binder is shiny. Also took 12 days to arrive from shipping... but that wasn't unexpected as previously stated.