Old Cards, New Players

By Nemesis15, in UFS Uk Forum

Since the news of the rotation for both UK and US people have been either selling or throwing away all of there older cards. But there may be a good out of all of this, With the old cards like Amy's, SOC, BRT, Zi Mei, Darkness Blade. They can be put to good use..

Most people will just put the cards away to collect dust which is a waste to be honest. In a way to make the game bigger as a player base, what I am suggesting is to gather all the people who would like to play UFS. Some with either not have the money to buy cards.. And make block 3 decks for them using all the old cards that were once yours..

Obvisouly this is upto you as a player to give away your old block cards to other people, but I think its a good idea to make the a bigger playerbase for your area which will hopefully lead to tournaments with a turnout of around 15 or maybe higher, also its a good way to get to know other people that you don't really know that well..

Personally I think if this works tournaments although there not the current block would make playerbases alot better and bigger..

Nemesis said:

Since the news of the rotation for both UK and US people have been either selling or throwing away all of there older cards. But there may be a good out of all of this, With the old cards like Amy's, SOC, BRT, Zi Mei, Darkness Blade. They can be put to good use..

Most people will just put the cards away to collect dust which is a waste to be honest. In a way to make the game bigger as a player base, what I am suggesting is to gather all the people who would like to play UFS. Some with either not have the money to buy cards.. And make block 3 decks for them using all the old cards that were once yours..

Obvisouly this is upto you as a player to give away your old block cards to other people, but I think its a good idea to make the a bigger playerbase for your area which will hopefully lead to tournaments with a turnout of around 15 or maybe higher, also its a good way to get to know other people that you don't really know that well..

Personally I think if this works tournaments although there not the current block would make playerbases alot better and bigger..

I agree on this one, i am giving away all my spare Realm of Midnight stuff, to other ppl who are willing to learn how to play.

I still would like to run friendly tournament which would allow the older cards, but i going to first try and build up a big enough player base before i try at anything bigger XD.

I'm kinda already doing this at the new card shop in Swindon, all the new players got a chance to go through me block 4 spares and have a rummage to help them build some kick ass stuff, which really helped get some interested. Its a good plan, however I don't see many people giving up too many rares/ultras, coz Legacy will still be around.