Lone Wendigo Overlord Card (Tomb of Ice)

By Lord_Ruben, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I apologize if this has already been asked and answered somewhere else, but I didn't find anything about it in the FAQ.

I just got the Tomb of Ice expansion and the rulebook says that there are four new Overlord cards, one of which is named “Lone Wendigo.” My cards do not include this. However, there is a Treachery card that is spawn for a Wendigo.

Either there is a misprint on the card or in the rulebook (since I got the 12 Overlord cards specified in the component section). Is this a card misprint, a component misprint, an Overlord addition misprint, or something else?

I will chek for this card....but, if you mentioned a card for the Wendigo spawn...where's the misprint? preocupado.gif

The Lone Wendigo card was removed from ToI but the card inventory in the rules was not changed.

Ok. done! I found the card of Wendigo in the OL's deck of Tomb of Ice....it's name is "Prowling Wendigo", is a Treachery red card (cost 1) and allows you to spawn a Master Wendigo....

The only great monster you can't yet spawn (sigh!) remains the Ice Wyrm.....(we'll see in the upcoming Sea of Blood).

Ok. done! I found the card of Wendigo in the OL's deck of Tomb of Ice....it's name is "Prowling Wendigo", is a Treachery red card (cost 1) and allows you to spawn a Master Wendigo....

The only great monster you can't yet spawn (sigh!) remains the Ice Wyrm.....(we'll see in the upcoming Sea of Blood).

Gotcha.

Just to clarify, the Lone Wendigo (Overlord Card with no Treachery cost) was replaced by the Prowling Wendigo (Overlord Treachery (1) Card), but the rules were not updated to reflect the change. Right?

Thanks!