Should I get some?

By Hawknight, in Dragon Shields

Do the dragon shileds work, are they worth it to protect my playing cards? or is there a better way?

Hawknight said:

Do the dragon shileds work, are they worth it to protect my playing cards? or is there a better way?

Honestly - Dragon Shields are the most solid card protectors I've found. While they may not have the pretty pictures that other Sleeves have, they're solid, take a beating, and outlast any other sleeve I've met so far.

In my experience Dragon Shields are the best sleeves out there. Just quality.

The ones I've got are robust certainly, but the colours are pretty basic. You won't get much better anywhere else though. From what I've seen the price for them is really good too :)

I've tried other card sleeves, but none have been better for me than Dragon Shields. I use them on every ccg in my collection. Beyond the protection, I love the feel and ease of the shuffle with DS... um, that's DS for Dragon Shields, not the ever so nifty device produced by the good people at Nintendo... but I'm sure you all knew that. sonrojado.gif

So this are the best sleeves out here and would last me a while right? I've had to go through sleeves constant and I would like to find so better sleeves than my current ones that have held for about a month so far and the edges are bent upwards and the opeings have weird waves on them. I just want to make sure that I'm not going to waste any money on this.

Roxas said:

So this are the best sleeves out here and would last me a while right? I've had to go through sleeves constant and I would like to find so better sleeves than my current ones that have held for about a month so far and the edges are bent upwards and the opeings have weird waves on them. I just want to make sure that I'm not going to waste any money on this.

These are the best sleeves, but not all colors have same quality. In my experience, black has the worse quality (they tear much easier then other colors). One of best quality (regarding to materials) are silver sleeves. I don't know why, but I think materials are different (because of colors?).

Okay, that sucks about black being the worst though. Silver is my seconcd favorite color though so it's not a total loss

I can agree with what has been said earlier in this thread. These are the best sleeves I been trying.

My should come in soon, so we'll see. I'm hoping they turn out to be good, I've heard of some bad boxes of sleeves.