Miniature-head missing

By Khellendros, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hello everyone,

I recently bought the basic Descent: JitD game. Awesome content for a mere boardgame!
However, I discovered that one of the creatures didn't have a head (a red razorwing), which wasn't anywhere to be found in the box elsewhere.

My retailer said he couldn't help me, and that I had to take the issue to FFG directly.
Is there a possibility to receive the missing head (or a replacement figurine) somehow? If so, who do I contact? I've looked around on the site, but I can't really find any way of submitting such a question, which is why I thought I'd try my luck here.

Thanks in advance!

You should contact the FFG costumer service directly. I do not have any experience, but from what I have heard here in on board they are extremely helpful and will probably send you a replacement within a few days.

The sheet to contact FFG can be found here: www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_atencion.asp

Sometimes it takes a few days before they respond, so be patient, but expect a full replacement figure with no questions asked, FFG has great support (though sometimes a bit slow).

Thanks for the quick replies.

I contacted the support team and I'll let you know how it went as soon as I hear from them.

Just a warning, they are catching up from being out for GenCon and all of the new releases. So give them a little extra time to get caught up. However, they are usually very good at getting you replacement figures.

My friend's set had a regular razorwing like that, as well as a regular bane spider who was not attached to his base.

We've gotten so much comedic value out of making fun of them (or in the case of the bane spider, putting it in positions in relation to other figures that wouldn't be possible with the base) that they've practically become mascots and I can't imagine *not* having them be unique like that!

I too had a broken bane spider - just off the base. I didn't know we could put in for a replacement. Nice to see they may do that.

FFG is amazing at dealing with customer relation issues such as this one. I received a reply the same day I sent my email and within a week I had received my replacement Ingenious board! I am very pleased by their level of game support. I would also agree with an earlier reply that due to Gencon their reply time will likely be lengthened.

I already received a reply that the replacement figure has been mailed out to me! Amazing.
I will wait until the package arrives before posting my full praises though, but so far, allow me to say I'm very satisfied with the speed and quality of FFG's customer support.

I also had about 4-5 Bane Spiders that were not attached to/broken off their base, but I figured that could easily be fixed with some glue. Also, one of the Dragon figures has its tail broken off, but again, nothing some glue can't fix. Didn't think that was worth "complaining" about.
A missing head was a totally different issue though. :-)