Chapter Pack Contents Help

By qkershner, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

As a new player, I'm not very well versed in the cards, so over the last few months I've bought some Chapter Packs here and there, threw them into my collection, and now I don't know which packs I've bought or how many I've got.

Could someone send me a link to a Chapter Pack spoiler lists, or just give me a card (and quantity) from each released Chapter Pack so I could check my collection and figure out which ones I have?

Thanks

Actually, a card and the House it belongs to (since that's how I sorted them) would be most helpful.

The easiest way to tell which CPs you have got will be based on the collector's number:

Clash of Arms CPs:

War of the Five Kings -- 1-20

Ancient Enemies -- 21-40

Sacred Bonds -- 41-60

Epic Battles -- 61-80

Battle of the Ruby Ford -- 81-100

Calling the Banners -- 101-120

A Time for Ravens CP

Song of SUmmer -- 1 - 20

Winds of Winter -- 21-40

etc.

For the best listing, check out Tzu-Mainns website (IIRC, there is a link on the GoT LCG site). He has a fan site that has complete lists of all the cards, but set (and individual cp)

Rather than typing all of that out, I'll just refer you to:

tzumainn.com/agot/cards

That site is probably the most comprehensive you will find for cards in this game, including complete set lists and spoilers for everything released to date.

Thank you both! I'll head right over to the site.

A random and heartfelt thanks to Tzumainn, without whom, this game would be nigh unplayable for me.

Ok, so maybe it wouldn't be quite that bad, but I shudder to think of a world without the tool that is his website.

Kennon said:

A random and heartfelt thanks to Tzumainn, without whom, this game would be nigh unplayable for me.

Ok, so maybe it wouldn't be quite that bad, but I shudder to think of a world without the tool that is his website.

Second! Without Tzu's site I'd be at a major loss in playing this game.

Do we know if Tzu is still enthusiastic about the game after the rotation of Standard?