2x Monstro lvl 1
2x Olympus Coliseum.

UPDATING

I'm considering this
- Tidus x 1-2
- Tinkerbell lvl 0

+Sephiroth
+ Pete/Behemoth

It says that "Why Tidus?" isn't long enough.

So, why Tidus?

Fairbanks said:

It says that "Why Tidus?" isn't long enough.

So, why Tidus?

Tidus is there to tech any lvl 0 that it can tech, namely, WtP, Alice, and CP. He is able to be dropped or lowered to 1

I'd say ya need at least one or two more dark cards...

Roxas said:

Player Card

Sora lvl 2 (Flag)

Form Change Cards

2x Sora lvl 3 (Valor Form)

Friend Cards

Level 0
2x Tidus
2x Owl
1x The King
1x Alice

Level 1
3x Phil
2x Goofy
2x Pinocchio
2x Abu
1x Cid

Level 2
2x Hercules
2x Pegasus
2x Yuffie
1x Will Turner

Level 3
2x Goofy
2x Hercules

Level 4
1x Auron

Magical Friend Cards

1x Tinker Bell lvl 0

Equipment Cards

2x Olympia
2x Oblivion

Attack Cards

1x Oblivion
1x Ultima Weapon

Event Cards

1x Event 1

Dark Cards

2x Stealth Sneak
2x Cerberus
2x Cave of Wonders Guardian

World Cards

2x Destiny Islands lvl 1
2x Monstro lvl 1
2x Olympus Coliseum.

Sneak is still bad dude. and yes you need more Darks. The tink lvl 0 seems really pointless. I'd find space for another pinocchio.

Sneak isn't bad sir. Don't underestimate it.

Sneak stalls most wr decks for a turn. If you are able to drop it on an aggro, it will often prevent them from moving without escaping. And while I know Roxas apparently sucks, it says "lose a turn" for him.

Fairbanks said:

Sneak stalls most wr decks for a turn. If you are able to drop it on an aggro, it will often prevent them from moving without escaping. And while I know Roxas apparently sucks, it says "lose a turn" for him.

That hurt man.....that hurt me deep. corazon_roto.gif

Roxas said:

Fairbanks said:

That hurt man.....that hurt me deep. corazon_roto.gif

beating_a_dead_horse-20090609-004819.jpg

WayToTheDawn said:

Peter Pan? Beast? Herc?

Sora_Yagami said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Peter Pan? Beast? Herc?

Your still forcing them to use a card and if you play it correctly will stall them for at least a turn. The same thing we were talking about when it came to playing Owl correctly. If you play it wrong then yeah it's not that great.

Sora_Yagami said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Peter Pan? Beast? Herc?

Pan dilutes your deck with meta. Beast costs you a high lvl friend, and Herc doesn't actually solve the problem, just make it go away a turn.

taking out Tidus and Tinker Bell and adding behemoth

Fairbanks said:

Beast costs you a high lvl friend

I wouldn't quite think about it that way. I'd see it like... Beast can either provide a reasonably large amount of Support or he can be used to get rid of the odd stall card like Sneak. If you're WR you don't have much use for 7 support power that you can't use to clear Dark Cards. Granted there could also be other dark cards on your world card, but that's what you have to deal with if you go WR.

That's fine, go ahead and think of it that way. I'd rather build a deck designed to make sure Owl stays off the table, and run Dumbo, who provides a greater benefit than beast in the stealth sneak situation.

yours looks good for darks i like lock oogie combo for valor form and airel one for triton killerother than that o and sneak vis good my valor deck witch worlds are halloween town 1 had no sneak killers til now lol most agrro decks wont it has no rue need for them o and u go flag fo player i went lv 2 the first one ill have to try flag does it still get its effect in valor form

B1ack said:

yours looks good for darks i like lock oogie combo for valor form and airel one for triton killerother than that o and sneak vis good my valor deck witch worlds are halloween town 1 had no sneak killers til now lol most agrro decks wont it has no rue need for them o and u go flag fo player i went lv 2 the first one ill have to try flag does it still get its effect in valor form

No, Flag Sora doesn't get his effect in Valor Form. It does however protect your until you get Valor Form or they can overpower him.

yea that does make sence hey wat kind of decks can you make with roxas like a world lite agro or wat

B1ack said:

yea that does make sence hey wat kind of decks can you make with roxas like a world lite agro or wat

You can make either. He ends up with about 15 atk with Oblivion, Oathkeeper and Olette so you have a great start to clear Dark Cards or attack an opponent. You could however successfully utilize a JoaT deck out of him running 3x Olympus Coliseum lvl 3 2x Disney Castle and 1x End of the World lvl 3, not advisable but definitely plausible (and from experience, not completely on realizable).

I would tend to say (and did say in the roxas report part 3) that roxas can't be a dedicated agro deck. Agro, straight up, is worse than world racer because they can heal just as fast as you deal them damage, that's why you need something like valor form or soul eater to get extra hits in. Roxas only has event 1 and whatever random dark cards.

yea i read your post i like it but like said its only so good that wishing lamp is da ish wat wat kinda of terminaogly did you eccept i am b1ack