NEEEEEED Aladdin lvl 1 SR

By amphillips, in Agrabah Bazaar

I know I have a regular trade forum started but I am really trying to find these two cards in particular and no one seems to have them so I am posting this one seperately in the hopes I'll catch someone's attention.

I will pay or trade for either of these cards. Just let me know what you want for them. I've also posted the link for my trade thread below:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=96&efcid=5&efidt=164031

i have goof 4 but all i am really interested in is the king. let me know how you feel about that please. im sorry i just felt like a shrink talking to u did not mean to do that

Actually, I got a Goofy lvl 4 already so I really only need the Aladdin at this point. Thank you though for getting back to me.

I have teh aladdin in question, how much would you pay?

I'd give you $10 for it. Would you be willing to send at the same time or first though? Just let me know!

I also purchased a copy of the King and Sephiroth. Providing they both arrive soon I would have them for trade as well. I am interested in your Snow White Foil, Snow White Non-Foil, Event Non-Foil, and Aladdin lvl1 Base Set SR. But, if you want to hold on to the promos for the time being and just sell the Aladdin SR I will change my offer to $15 on that one. Just let me know then.

Highjack, amphillips got the Sephy I was trying too get, so I no longer can get him. Is there anyway I can buy the 3 promos off of you...I'd be willing to pay $30 or so...possibly even a little higher.