error dungeon n° 13 (italian version) and doubt

By longjohnsilver2, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hi, i'm from Rome, Italy. In the Italian version there are some doubts. Can you cleare me this doubt?

1) In dungeon n. 13, in the italian version, in the special rules miss how many Wound Tokens needs to place in the Summoning Circle to spawn the demon leader. It's the same for the English version?

2) In the advanced campaign, the piles of money give 100 for all or 100 for each player?

3) Nanok can't wear armor but he has basic value of 2 in armor and one more point for each Power Dice in his Melee Trait; this bonus is calculated also for Ranged and Magic Attack?

Waiting for an answer, i thank you in advance.

Bye, Fabrizio

longjohnsilver said:

Hi, i'm from Rome, Italy. In the Italian version there are some doubts. Can you cleare me this doubt?

1) In dungeon n. 13, in the italian version, in the special rules miss how many Wound Tokens needs to place in the Summoning Circle to spawn the demon leader. It's the same for the English version?

2) In the advanced campaign, the piles of money give 100 for all or 100 for each player?

3) Nanok can't wear armor but he has basic value of 2 in armor and one more point for each Power Dice in his Melee Trait; this bonus is calculated also for Ranged and Magic Attack?

Bye, Fabrizio

1) Don't have the exact card on me, but my cheat sheet says 13 wounds summons the demon

2) it's 100 for each player which means 400 total for the party

3) yes, that's his armor value against all attacks. There's a reason many call him overpowered.

longjohnsilver said:

Bye, Fabrizio

1) When there are 13 or more tokens, then the leader is spawned.

2) A coin pile gives 400 gold to the party treasury, since all money is put together.

3) No, its just the melee so he has 4 Armor to start versus all attacks.

Big Remy said:

longjohnsilver said:

Bye, Fabrizio

1) When there are 13 or more tokens, then the leader is spawned.

2) A coin pile gives 400 gold to the party treasury, since all money is put together.

3) No, its just the melee so he has 4 Armor to start versus all attacks.

about 3, was he referring to using all his power dice to calculate armor vs just melee power dice to calculate it, or was he asking if it's only for defending against melee attacks vs defending against all attacks? I was under the impression of the latter.