I just want to point out

By DagobahDave, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

That my avatar is freaking awesome. Yes. They shall all hang. The grogs. The bois. The newbs. All of them. Three. The magic number.

I'm a fanatic and a hater of all three. We may all hang. But they shall never lose sight of us. Say it with me:

For Sigmar!

Dave... seriously.... please lay off the coffee

Artaxerxes said:

Dave... seriously.... please lay off the coffee

I prefer to put my faith in Ulric's Fury.

DagobahDave said:

We may all hang.

Perhaps we should explore some more constructive alternatives before considering Mass Suicide. gran_risa.gif

Crimson Shade is a hell of a drug.

Foolishboy said:

Perhaps we should explore some more constructive alternatives before considering Mass Suicide. gran_risa.gif

No, no. It's usually somebody else who puts us up there.

It's all in fun, guys. Just noticed how symbolic my avatar is. It's like the story of WFRP in one image -- the games, the fans, the grimdark. I knew I picked it for a good reason when I switched to it couple of months ago. But at the time I just didn't know there would be Three.

DagobahDave said:

Who? I'll avoid them.

Foolishboy said:

DagobahDave said:

Who? I'll avoid them.

That would be me.

Bullets don't kill people, I do... demonio.gif

I got tired of talking about the game. I already pretty much know how it's all gonna work anyway.

It's like you use the dice to create pillars, and then you put the character-keeper boxes on the pillars to create roofs. Instant minis terrain.

The minis talk to each other using the cards. The cards have a single word on them like "Rat" or "Chaos" or "Pickle".

You play your cards until you have a sentence spelled out, and then you have to stand up and read the line in character.

The GM decides who gave the best line, and then moves that mini one die-width in a random direction. That character gets dHammer experience points.

Okay, your turn.

No way dawgs: such pivotal events will be decided in the most kickin' old school way: the Prince Valiant RPG way.

By that I mean flipping a coin. BOO-YAH

DagobahDave said:

You play your cards until you have a sentence spelled out, and then you have to stand up and read the line in character.

CARDS!? I think not!

Cards are waaay to simplified and abstractional. The game will feature a "scrabble-mechanic" where each player is randomly dealt a number of letter tiles, and they have to combine them into the scentences the characters are saying, and you get additional xp for including exotic letters like "z" and "ü" and many syllables. The number of tiles you get each session is governed by your skillvalue in the Eloquence skill of course.

*snort*. Cards. What a preposterous idea. Cards with ENTIRE words on them? That's for 4-year olds who can't spell...

angel.gif

Varnias Tybalt said:

you get additional xp for including exotic letters like "z" and "ü" and many syllables.

Will you get extra points for using simple german words like Zwei in place of english words?

You only get points for Drei.

What did you all have as a drink? I want that also!! sonrojado.gif

Knight Panther said:

What did you all have as a drink? I want that also!! sonrojado.gif

O nothing special really. Just my sense of self-satisfaction distilled into liquid form. angel.gif

This just in - in order to make the boxed set more attractive, four buttplugs themed on the Ruinous Powers will be included. sorpresa.gif

Be careful with those musrooms :-)

Are you sure about the metaphor of you avatar? What if they are versions of Warhammer? The second one is lowest as it dropped so fast. The third one is the highest as the corpse is still fresh... (and yes I'm just kidding with ya.. ;) )

Ye Ancient One said:

This just in - in order to make the boxed set more attractive, four buttplugs themed on the Ruinous Powers will be included. sorpresa.gif

Presumably Khorne gives you a bloody A-hole, bostezo.gif Nurgle comes with an S.T.D, llorando.gif Tzeentch changes you into a homosexual corazon.gif so that when Slaanesh finally has his way with you it's enjoyable!!!!!!!!!! demonio.gif

I think I'll buy the pack without them.

So what do you have to do to get your own avatar?