so uk nats 2009

By Tuesday2, in UFS Uk Forum

Which characters are the front runners to win it / do well

Also name a character that u think will cause an upset

my money's on donavan (no guesses why :P )

ANNNNNND promo rikuo for top 8 (someone make it happen please :P )

i recon there will be an uber character no one will see coming and it will lure people into a false sense of sercurity and then they are left quivering in the corner hehehehehehe.

Crazy Elf said:

i recon there will be an uber character no one will see coming and it will lure people into a false sense of sercurity and then they are left quivering in the corner hehehehehehe.

oh shush Jonathan! your terrys good but not that good!

Felicia FTW!

oh thanks paul go spoil my fun why dont you now there will be not surprise, dont beleive you.

Guess who I'm playing.....

iori do u believe u can beat the best and go for broke mr bevan

Can u become the king of fighters 2009tm

erm Ragnarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe or is it still kyoshiro

Well, there is only one choice for who can win the tournament, and it's rare Lu Chen.

Reasons:

1. He adds foundations from staging area to the card pool, and we all remember how good Taking the Bait was.

2. His character card appears in the trade binder of all the top players, so he's obviously really good.

3. He defeated the Balrog in Lord of the Rings.

4. He can probably defeat Balrog in UFS as well.

5. He's the only character I have never seen anyone else play, I can only assume that this is because he's broken and would make people quit the game.

As for which character wil cause an upset, I'd have to say Zi Mei since generally she is upsetting.

I think Kula and JJ would be good upsetters, especially JJ

*wink*

Speedsta said:

As for which character wil cause an upset, I'd have to say Zi Mei since generally she is upsetting.

Lies! Zi Mei is no upset, she is well fun and creates an exciting game environment.... probably.

Firstly *Rolento* share the same symbol as Shadowwar that is a winning combo right there and will take someone to the top 8 :)

A top 8 **Rikuo** deck list is simple - 4x Tag Along 4x beach special 52x Death control cards :)

I think there will be loads of AKuma's and zi mais so hopefully there will be loads of room for either sandbaggers or random decks that came just outside the cut :)

runnerb3an said:

Speedsta said:

Lies! Zi Mei is no upset, she is well fun and creates an exciting game environment.... probably.

Ok so let me borrow your Zi mei deck and lets see how you like being slapped upside the head game after game after game :P

MrBump said:

runnerb3an said:

Speedsta said:

Ok so let me borrow your Zi mei deck and lets see how you like being slapped upside the head game after game after game :P

Ibuki is what its all about now anyway!

MrBump said:

Firstly *Rolento* share the same symbol as Shadowwar that is a winning combo right there and will take someone to the top 8 :)

Don't give away my secccccrrrreeeettt tech!!!

runnerb3an said:

MrBump said:

Don't give away my secccccrrrreeeettt tech!!!

Don't forget the rest of the combo ;)