Space Hulk (limited run)

By Frog, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

This version of Space Hulk is almost the original box plus the Deathwing expansion in one. All missions from the original are included, and most from Deathwing are as well. The additional weapons from Deathwing are included, and extra rules for Librarian/Broodlord/Psychic powers are included. The only thing missing that I can think of are 1) Solo Rules and 2) Ambush Counters.

-shnar

Wow!

I decided tonight would be a good idea to register for the FFG forums and while I'm contemplating purchasing my own copy of Descent (as I play using a friends copy) and browsing the related forum I notice this...a game I never got to actually play and one I've been looking at getting for years/months but could never find a complete or fairly priced copy of. I used to play Space Crusade but always wanted to have a go at this but no-one I knew had it.

So happy right now :D and with my birthday coming up, that'll be one copy of Space Hulk and one copy of Descent for me!

Cheers,

Paul.

If you guys missed out initially, Games Workshop had all their retail stores send back the remaining copies and are now selling them for the same price $99 free shipping. The quality of this game is absolutely mind-blowing.

So if you want a copy, hurry. As of today on ebay they are selling for $140 - $240.

Space Hulk brand new from GW for $99

www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp

Space Hulk novel from GW for $5

Space Hulk: Novel