GenCon: Nara the Fang

By bitva, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

As I made my purchases first thing during the first day at GenCon, I asked about promo items, particularly last year's Nara the Fang. I was told there was no promo this year, and than Nara would be made available through the FFG website in the future. It was great news to me, and should be for all Descent addicts who missed out on this one. It seems FFG has taken on a no-exclusives policy recently with this, and also offering the Battlelore exclusives in an upcoming expansion. Couldn't be happier.

thanx that you was asking gran_risa.gif ... (cos I'm typically collector)

That is great news. Gencon is too far for me to get too and I really look forward to buying the Creatures Pack for Battlelore.

I was happy about it too. I couldn't get a timeframe though, just that it would happen at some point in the future. I just hope it's not a metal version like the lieutenants.

What about the other promo figures (which I believe were for the Spanish RTL)?

Didn't even know they existed. But I am willing to bet that they are going to be available too.

SamVimes said:

What about the other promo figures (which I believe were for the Spanish RTL)?

My understanding is that a different publishing company published the Spanish version, which means that FFG had no hand in their creation. I'm sure they could get the rights to make them, but it probably isn't something they are concerned with.