Armada in Denver or C-Springs?

By Tycho120, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I'm wondering if there's anyone who plays Armada in Denver or Colorado Springs?

I just got into Armada. I used to play Xwing at Total Escape Games in Broomfield. It'd be nice to see if this game takes off around here. Xwing has a pretty solid following.

I'm in Pueblo, play at Chaos, Games and More. Either of you planning on going to Conclave?

I can't make Conclave but I typically go to Genghis Con in February. I usually skip TactiCon due to timing.

I can play at TEG this week sometime!

FYI there's a small group of us playing Armada at Crit Castle games in Aurora!

I'm always looking for more players in the Springs for X-Wing or Armada. (More so Armada right now, but I'm not picky!)

Couple of stores playing Armada I am aware of:

Adventure's Quarter in Arvada, mondays around 5:30/6

Wizards Chest in Cherry Creek, alternating Friday nights, we just had a game night there last night, so next day should be June 3rd
Total Escape Games on Thursdays (I think) and players manage to set up game nights it seems via the CO SW facebook group on Sundays there too.
Atomic Games West (Golden) Thursdays - don't know what time, but probably like 6ish or so.

Hope that helps!

To play Armada players in Denver or living in Colorado Springs. We get together and play, We are a group call "The War College" at Copar hobbies west @ Havana & jewel. Saturdays 4:00 PM to midnight.

To play Armada players in Denver or living in Colorado Springs. We get together and play, We are a group call "The War College" at Copar hobbies west @ Havana & jewel. Saturdays 4:00 PM to midnight.

Well, it's actually Colpar East, and I would probably show up closer to 6pm than 4pm. ;) :P

HI I just pick up star wars armada game and couple of ship too. I never play a game, but I play X wing now I want to play armada.

I'm looking find other players and someone who has the time to show me the game. I live up north near Broomfield so Total Escape Games or Hobbytown in Westminster are really close but I can travel to others gaming store as well. I have time in the evenings and on the weekends as well. only Tuesday & Wednesday I can do days.

so like to find a group of players that that on a regular basis.

I have time today and this weekend to get started.

Edited by badgerclaw171

I'm sorry Hobbytown not hobby lobby.

Just gonna go ahead and revive this instead of starting a new topic.

I'm looking for folks to play with, as my friends prefer x-wing, and I'm not actually sure of the schedule for stores in my area. I've found stores that do x-wing every week but no Armada, and a few that only do Armada every 2nd or 3rd week, but nothing consistant.

Do any of you know of a place that actually does regular Armada nights or am I doomed to only playing once every other month?