This game is spot on

By bubblepopmei, in Battlestar Galactica

Re-watching Battlestar Galactica has me applauding FFG's efforts to make this board game feel like the show.

It really does. There are always more things to do than can be handled, things go from bad to worse, and you really cannot trust anyone.

I love little reviews like this, and I too have heard nothing but good things about the game. As a huge fan of the series I think I'm going to finally acquire it.

And worse... you can't trust yourself!

And worse... you can't trust yourself!

Well that was already a given in my case.

One of the games that gets played over and over in our group, but never gets old. We love it.

Answered elsewhere

Edited by Tango Kilo

We just started playing this game and our group went from 4, to 7+ in TWO sessions.....it feels like the TV show (in an amazing way). Kudos to the designers for coming up with such a good game!

So Say We All.

Edited by jetsetter

Props to FFG for finishing the story arc by releasing the last expansion long after everyone had thought they had given up on the game.

I also think the success or battlestar is what enabled dead of winter to get made.

Props to FFG for finishing the story arc by releasing the last expansion long after everyone had thought they had given up on the game.

I also think the success or battlestar is what enabled dead of winter to get made.

I was thinking of picking up this game and what you say intrigued me. I wonder if I get the base game and all of the expansions, is there a mechanic that makes certain events happen in order of their appearance from the show? For example, can the rebel base star and The Demetrius appear during late game rounds or do they start on the table from the start?