This is going to be the greatest RPG of all!

By dimitkan, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I'm so excited with this game. I don't want another big rulebook. I'm tired of all these rules. I want cards, many cards for actions, skills, treasures and monsters. I don't like to look at the rulebook for monsters, treasures and rules. I want them in cards in front of me. I want cardboard hero sheets for every player. I like the tokens. It is better to keep track the wounds, fatique and the different effects than writing them down on a piece of paper. And these dice are so beautiful. They remind me Descent. They are so cool.

I hope the new system to include a nice map of the Old World and an easy system to create adventures.

That's why I love the changes of the 3rd edition.

And I want to say that this is only my opinion and I respect all the players that they don't agree with me. Nobody can stop you from playing only the 2nd edition and not the 3rd.

I accuse you of being a troll!

"This is going to be the greatest RPG of all!"

Said the Boardgame Player.

People everywhere are so negative...

I'm with you dimitkan, this is going to be one sweet game!

Finaly a reason not to let my players touch my books, "Everything you need to know is on your cards!"

Just Kiddin'. Or am I? I'll have to see the quality of the books first. :)

dimitkan said:

I'm so excited with this game. I don't want another big rulebook. I'm tired of all these rules. I want cards, many cards for actions, skills, treasures and monsters. I don't like to look at the rulebook for monsters, treasures and rules. I want them in cards in front of me. I want cardboard hero sheets for every player. I like the tokens. It is better to keep track the wounds, fatique and the different effects than writing them down on a piece of paper. And these dice are so beautiful. They remind me Descent. They are so cool.

I hope the new system to include a nice map of the Old World and an easy system to create adventures.

And I want to say that this is only my opinion and I respect all the players that they don't agree with me. Nobody can stop you from playing only the 2nd edition and not the 3rd.

You have no idea what Warhammer or the Old World is, do you?

1010 Cloud Deck said:

dimitkan said:

You have no idea what Warhammer or the Old World is, do you?

To be honest, that is a fairly big assumption to make about the original poster. Also, The Warhammer World is at the end of the day a creation of a whole load of game developers and fantasy writers. How it is interpreted by any particular GM in their game is completely up to them.

dimitkan said:

I think he was being sarcastic...though hard to convey in these forums. Either that or he's a rabid Descent fan...beyond normal.

Sarcasm-o-meter is pegged at 100%

I don't know if it will be the greatest of all (that for me is another RPG and this is nor the time or place to enter in that discussion) but if they deliver the experience they are promising (a package that trim book-keeping and promote roleplaying) I'm all for it.

Silent Star said:

"This is going to be the greatest RPG of all!"

The gratest? Mmm... you should be about 20 years old, not? Too young to say that. sorpresa.gif

The greatest RPG sure not, but the more expensive boardgame , i have no doubt.

Captin' said:

I accuse you of being a troll!

The irony!

Hello Mr Kettle, I'm Mrs. Pot. You, sir, are black.

MILLANDSON said:

Hello Mr Kettle, I'm Mrs. Pot. You, sir, are black.

I think Captin' was having a "I've just been accused of being a troll so I'm going to go find a post that's pro-something and call them a troll. Graarr!"

We could probably report him and just be done with it, but I think Captin' will wander off or start liking the game before long.

whait...

What...?

dimitkan said:

You dont easily lost one huge Core Rulebook (altough possible), but you DO easily lost few small cards or special dices...