where is tarzan at?

By comdieguy, in Hollow Bastion

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

am i the only one that cares taht in three more sets the game ends, no more sets in japan means no more here, thats it its done

I care, its just I try not to think about it so much lol. Even so though I still like to have and collect the cards even if I didn't play it. lol

if we thought the organized play was bad before wait till no more new cards come out

am i the only one that cares taht in three more sets the game ends, no more sets in japan means no more here, thats it its done

It's less than 3. some of our sets are combined Japanese sets. It's more like 1 possibly 2

Roxas said:

It's less than 3. some of our sets are combined Japanese sets. It's more like 1 possibly 2

2, maybe 3.

Our set IV contained some of their set V, but not all of it. So we've still got their sets VI and VII with a little bit o' V still to go.

So I guess there's no looking forward to Zexion and Marluxia... *sniff*

Oh and I know this is kind of irrelevant, but just a quick question:

What does the Stealth Sneak do? I've never seen the card...

im pretty sure they will print all the org. XIII members that you fought. and stealth sneak stops all damage done to him

comdieguy said:

im pretty sure they will print all the org. XIII members that you fought. and stealth sneak stops all damage done to him

Nope. They're missing out 5 of them from CoM.

comdieguy said:

Your missing the concept we keep presenting. FFG is not making these cards, they are just translating the Japenese ones, and in the Japanese Sets, they are missing a bunch

and...any hope of them making their own cards should be stifled cause it's more than likely not gonna happen.

What level is Stealth Sneak, and how much POW does it have? Can't find it online anywhere sorry

Seeker Of Souls said:

What level is Stealth Sneak, and how much POW does it have? Can't find it online anywhere sorry

Level 4

1 POW

All Damage done to this card is reduced to 0

well sorry for not knowing what the hell there is in japan. i dont really care whats over there when it gets here ill be happy with what i get and complain that they redid something over a cool charatcer that got left out.

WayToTheDawn said:

Seeker Of Souls said:

Level 4

1 POW

Thanks Mr. Dawn for filling me in. I kinda want one now.

Seeker Of Souls said:

WayToTheDawn said:

Seeker Of Souls said:

Level 4

1 POW

Thanks Mr. Dawn for filling me in. I kinda want one now.

No problem sir...these are gonna be making a comeback in the metagame...so ****** 'em up whilst ya can. ^_^

its stops a dark racer/org racer thats about it though, still poses no threat to light decks

its stops a dark racer/org racer thats about it though, still poses no threat to light decks

Everything I saw at GenCon, as well as regular playtesting, would say otherwise.

They really do....it's quite fun to stall a racer for turns on end with it.