There simply isn't...

By Wycked, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

...a face palm big enough to express how I feel towards this new boardga.....err rollpla....err...roleplaying game.

And as for the artwork, Slayers being battle scarred and ugly is one thing, but that doughy, lumpy, amalgamation of lard on the Slayer card is wretched.

One word: cankles

Sad....so very, very sad.

Wycked said:

...a face palm big enough to express how I feel towards this new boardga.....err rollpla....err...roleplaying game.

And as for the artwork, Slayers being battle scarred and ugly is one thing, but that doughy, lumpy, amalgamation of lard on the Slayer card is wretched.

One word: cankles

Sad....so very, very sad.

He's a Dwarf. He's pretty lucky to have knees drawn on.

I was noting the fat slayer too, what I find hilarious is on his character sheet, it lists one of his skills as ATHLETICS LOL ROFL!!!! Obviously the artist wasn't informed of the stat card. ahahahah

Necronomicus said:

I was noting the fat slayer too, what I find hilarious is on his character sheet, it lists one of his skills as ATHLETICS LOL ROFL!!!! Obviously the artist wasn't informed of the stat card. ahahahah

Well they did have those idiotic slayers with axes on chains spinning around like ultra night goblin fanatics. hur hur.