Selling My cards...

By Nobody18, in Agrabah Bazaar

ok, I have to face reality. I have no one to play the game with, No more stores around my area stock them. Kingdom hearts TCG just died out here. I was in such High hopes that this game would be popular. So I decided to sell my cards. Check My thread for cards. I am also selling a Soul Eater and Ansem SRU.

(I will also be selling grab bags. 10 Random Cards for $1.00)

Now before I start this up. I should Ask. Should I get out of this game?

Hey those bags that u wanna sell are from which set? and theres gonna be SRU or at least good cards in those bags?

No you shouldn't. If the petition carries some weight the popularity might be boosted. Plus you could always play online matches.

Roxas said:

No you shouldn't. If the petition carries some weight the popularity might be boosted. Plus you could always play online matches.

If that doesn't work, be a collector, who doesn't love some good KH cards....

personally i have no one in my area to play agianst either. i've been buying all my cards or trading online. i think there is a good chance that the game might be revived if someone who takes it over does a good job with advertising. If you are still gonna sell your cards i would be interested to hear your prices. and if this is too old a thread that no one goes to anymore i'll look elsewhere.