When are the rest of the Plot cards coming for "Cooling Off"?

By Erik Pulkka, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

The second down loudable plot card was released on July 2nd. The post said the rest would be released in the next few weeks. It has been now almost six weeks. Where are the rest of the Plot cards????

Erik

I'm guessing they will come out at GenCon this week.

Since I am not going to GenCon, I hope they post them soon. Or they just send me the cards, since they should have been in the "Tomb of Ice" Expansion any way.

I was just wondering the same thing myself.

Have you sent them a question about it? I have and it's been a week and have yet to get an answer.

I am getting ready to start a new campaigh and would like to use the new plot line. But it does me no good to start the plot line if they never finish posting it.

Maybe if more people send in questions of when they will post it, they might hurry up and post it.

Erik

I'm looking for "Frozen Time" plot cards every single day in the FFG's news too!!

It's been a while since they published the second one....

So, I'll try to scream....HEY, FFG???!!! WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE THIRD (and fourth and fifth and sixth and seventh.....) "FROZEN" PLOT CARD!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.......HURRY UUUUUP!!!! llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif

And a follow-up question... will said plot be compatible with Sea of Blood? Since Sea of Blood might come out before all of these cards get released? ;)