No pictures in your signature?

By Card_Breaker, in Support

Okay, so FFGjaffer said:

Hello Kingdom Hearts Community,

Some concern has recently been expressed about the long, image-filled forum signatures that many users are attaching to their posts. They take a really long time to load.

For the benefit of everybody out there with a small computer screen or dial-up access, please try to cut back on the size and number of the images.

Thank you for being considerate to your fellow Kingdom Hearts Community members.

Thank you,

Jaffer Batica
Marketing Coordinator

...obviously in the KHTCG forums. But I haven't been able to even put one picture in my signature. Anyone able to?

No , they have been completely disallowed and I have tried all the work-arounds I could think of ...

... And , I can usually work my way fairly well ...

is it me or... you have colors in your post? Can i ask how you made it possible? :P

I would like to know that as well.

I just wanted to make the point that I could do things that you don't have actually have options to do such as the color in the post

(and the size and font changes)

or the red text nobody seems to notice in my signature line! I'll be happy to explain how to get the color size and fonts in your text, anyone who wants the full instructions simply PM me ...

demonio.gif

Malechi said:

I just wanted to make the point that I could do things that you don't have actually have options to do such as the color in the post

(and the size and font changes)

or the red text nobody seems to notice in my signature line! I'll be happy to explain how to get the color size and fonts in your text, anyone who wants the full instructions simply PM me ...

demonio.gif

aplauso.gif

Is Personal Messaging even on here? If so how do you acess it?

Roxas said:

No there isn't ... It was a joke.

To alter your text, simply write your message in Word or other text program, format it the way you want. Then copy and paste to the board (this also allows you to use the spellchecker with no problems).

Malechi said:

Roxas said:

No there isn't ... It was a joke.

To alter your text, simply write your message in Word or other text program, format it the way you want. Then copy and paste to the board (this also allows you to use the spellchecker with no problems).

Oh sorry bro, people have been mentioning a PM system and I've been like "wwwhat de he L L"