missing tokens and markers?

By Rattleshirt, in Wings of War (WWII)

Hi folks,

I'm new to WoW and to the community in general, so hello!

I just opened my Dawn of World War II box and started going through everything. I can't wait to get started, but I've a quick question. The rulebook indicates that I should have 194 damage tokens and 158 markers for a total of 352 tokens

I've gone through it a few times and I've got 192 damage tokens and 124 markers of various sorts for 316. I could be off on this, but what am I missing here? Are some double sided (dual use) and others not? Am I missing a 4th set of markers (three came in my set).

Thanks for any help. I want to get to the flying, not the counting!!

Steve

Rattleshirt said:

Hi folks,

I'm new to WoW and to the community in general, so hello!

I just opened my Dawn of World War II box and started going through everything. I can't wait to get started, but I've a quick question. The rulebook indicates that I should have 194 damage tokens and 158 markers for a total of 352 tokens

I've gone through it a few times and I've got 192 damage tokens and 124 markers of various sorts for 316. I could be off on this, but what am I missing here? Are some double sided (dual use) and others not? Am I missing a 4th set of markers (three came in my set).

Thanks for any help. I want to get to the flying, not the counting!!

Steve

I my knowledge none of the damage markers are double sided,you shold have A, B, and C tokens. Mnay of the other markers are double sided/dual purpose. Unfortunately, it has been awhile since I seperated all my markers, but three sheets of counters sound right.

Have you seperated them yet? If not, I am guessing a quick check of the dula purpose markers will get you to the numbers listed in the book.

Thanks afilter, I think that answered it. Everything seems to be in order...

The dual-use tokens seem to be the answer.