When is it being released?

By The Legendary Jack Slayer, in Chaos in the Old World

Does anyone have a release date?

I think this might be quite good.

Amazon UK has it with a release date of 10th August, which seems unlikely as that's tomorrow and FFG still haven't updated their own site with this news, so must assume that it's wrong. It's set to pre-order on Amazon at the mo, have to see what it says from tomorrow.

I imagine they will have some for sale at GenCon and that they'll be shipping everywhere not long after that. Usually, the rules being posted is the big clue they are on the way.

Gameslore.com seems to be suggesting around the 26th August, which would be about right for being just after Gen Con. Just annoyed the the UK leg in early Septemeber died a death. so many good new products coming out around about now.

Hmm 26th you say. I sense a trip to the FLGS around then.....

I won't get delivery on ME Quest until tomorrow,and it looks like this will be right behind it sorpresa.gif -so I'll need lots of time to digest babeo.gif

OD

Just had an email from IGUK confirming that mine is it's way babeo.gif

Just hope the postal strike doesn't interfere serio.gif

Mine arrived today :)

I bought a copy in my local gamestore here in the UK last Friday (28th Aug), depsite FFG still listing the game as available soon. I've banged on about his on postings on the Rogue Trader board, but FFG's release schedule management is as poor as the quality of their products is good. It's hugely frustrating, and it really isn't hard to publish release dates on something that has clearly already shipped out.

Still great product, had a first stab at it last night and loved it, gotta work out the best strategy for each power though.

I thought I read somewhere that it's release is planned for this wensday, Sept. 2. I only hope this is truely accurate, as I could not attend GenCon for an early copy.

I found something interesting though. Check the "Upcoming" page...CITOW is listed (towards the top) as 'shipping now'(updated on 8/25/2009), then as you scroll down it is listed as "out of stock/reprinting"(updated 8/28/2009).

Now I can't tell if my head is spinning because the game is shipping, is being reprinted or because I caught a head cold.

ResidentAsylum said:

I found something interesting though. Check the "Upcoming" page...CITOW is listed (towards the top) as 'shipping now'(updated on 8/25/2009), then as you scroll down it is listed as "out of stock/reprinting"(updated 8/28/2009).

Now I can't tell if my head is spinning because the game is shipping, is being reprinted or because I caught a head cold.

Most likely it means that all the stock that arrived has been committed to distributors.

Our local store in GA said they should get their copies in by the weekend. Picking one up as soon as it hits the shelf.