could this happen?

By PearlJamaholic, in CoC General Discussion

it seems coc is following agot, yet we havent heard anything about different tourney formats. ok we went lcg first, but since then what happened to agot came our way for the most part...and i just noticed something in that coc flash video that makes me worry. the little display of cards doesnt show any syn, hastur, or yog. and agot didnt include 2 houses in their coreset. and i dont think coc has ever included all factions in the starter decks...and im pretty sure neither has agot.

so is it possible we might not see a faction or two in the coreset? that would totally suck if that was the case. especially if there is a rotation coming.

*rubs genie lamp and out pops MARIUS*

Go to it big guy please field this one. Are all factions included in core Yes or no?

Dwnhmcntryboy said:

Go to it big guy please field this one. Are all factions included in core Yes or no?

have you learned nothing? summoning things with immense knowledge usually leads to insanity.....

Dwnhmcntryboy said:

* plop * ...I hate small spaces....

The flash intro shows a typical game where noone is playing a rainbow deck. As you could see in At The Mountains of Madness and Ancient Horrors, all the factions are accounted for in White Border land, and as you can read in the subtext from the previous articles, Hastur certainly returns. And would I ever not start a riot when CoC would suddenly go without Syndicate?

Anything can happen, ofcourse, but the smart money is on the return of all factions. ;)

have you learned nothing? summoning things with immense knowledge usually leads to insanity.....

;)

well that sounds like good news. even though 2 houses werent in agot's coreset they were gonna be added in chapter packs, i was hoping this wouldnt be the case for coc. i know hastur seems more of a supporting factions, and maybe so does yog. but they seem so essential to the game that it would be crazy without them in core. and syndicate is just so much fun.