Timeless river x1

Dark:
Pete x1
Behemoth x2
Cave of Wonders Guardian x1
Cerberus x1
Cage x3

I'll explain card choice in a later post

I don't think you'd need that many dark cards, considering WR is dead...and that Valor Sora can take down a wr before they hit 13 with his HP loss boost

Ecomics21 said:

I don't think you'd need that many dark cards, considering WR is dead...and that Valor Sora can take down a wr before they hit 13 with his HP loss boost

8 is a necessary evil, and be wary of the mirror match because you can make them waste resources

Ecomics21 said:

if every one starts to think that way then the under dog WR would run through you because you lack dark cards.

Darkwing Duck said:

Ecomics21 said:

if every one starts to think that way then the under dog WR would run through you because you lack dark cards.

The man's got a point. Don't just assume something's dead...look around the forums sir...A LOT of people still think WR is viable, and if your not prepared, then yous is gonna get owned.

Darkwing Duck said:

Ecomics21 said:

God, why don't you tell everyone about the Stonecutters while you're at it?

Darkwing Duck said:

Ecomics21 said:

I was thinking the same thing... but if you're playing in a tournament, and NO ONE you face can deal with a WR deck, then that's kinda... lol...

Sora_Yagami said:

Ecomics21 said:

8 is a necessary evil, and be wary of the mirror match because you can make them waste resources

Pretty sure I made myself clear... LOL, I don't think this deck would lose to most WR decks. I'm still a little concerned though and I feel like something can go.

I personally dont think you need abu's but we both know how much I liked the first abu so maybe thats influencing me :P lol
But I dont think as aggro you need to worry to much about getting rid of equipment ... I think there are better things and I think its a good card but doesnt really belong here .... Id also say kairi is meh

Vertically Challenged said:

I personally dont think you need abu's but we both know how much I liked the first abu so maybe thats influencing me :P lol
But I dont think as aggro you need to worry to much about getting rid of equipment ... I think there are better things and I think its a good card but doesnt really belong here .... Id also say kairi is meh

Equipment seems pretty key in the mirror match in my opinion. any turn I don't have to waste resources on challenges makes Abu that much more worth it in my book. This is a control build so it plays differently than control builds. Aggro is just it's win com. Kairi is for the mirror match. It's actually good tech to get heartless out of your hand and cycle through your deck. There might be something better in the slot but I as of what I 'm not exactly sure what.